The Rothschilds: The Richest Family In The World

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nzKm4rpNn1I

Smile if you marry another family from Rothschilds family

even our PAP has to give face to u. Don't play play I doubt PAP dare don't want to give face.

[Image: IMG-0589.jpg]

https://keralakaumudi.com/en/news/news.php?id=876897&u=13-illuminati-families-rules-the-world-876897

(13-09-2023, 05:18 PM)CHAOS Wrote:  https://keralakaumudi.com/en/news/news.php?id=876897&u=13-illuminati-families-rules-the-world-876897

not surprising rah, all along got this conspiracy theory Rothschild control the world tactically speaking in the sense they own the Earth resources...

There is one quote do mention " the one who owned the Most World resources will own this world " Which in return Rothschild family already own it.

[[ForeverAlone]] dateline='[url=tel:1694596899' Wrote:  1694596899[/url]']

not surprising rah, all along got this conspiracy theory Rothschild control the world tactically speaking in the sense they own the Earth resources...

There is one quote do mention " the one who owned the Most World resources will own this world " Which in return Rothschild family already own it.

The final battle of the world is China alliances vs Illuminati alliances
[+] 1 user Likes CHAOS's post

(13-09-2023, 05:25 PM)CHAOS Wrote:  The final battle of the world is China alliances vs Illuminati alliances

more like China has to depend the Rothschild family. They have investment there.

Already dethrone by now?? The real onesss should be in asia

(14-09-2023, 01:27 PM)red3 Wrote:  Already dethrone by now?? The real onesss should be in asia

Even my idol Elon M can't beat rotheschild family rah.

Rothschild family wealth is literally a " Big question mark " because people don't even know How much , How big their wealth is in total. Is TOO Much.
look at their wealth way back The British Colony days etc keep roll and roll , invest and invest, generation by generation till now.

Forbes ranking of the world riches is more on Businessman they never include Rothschild family partly , is the ranking no need to see if you put them inside Forbes World Riches Obviously Rothschild Family always at the NO 1 spot.

(13-09-2023, 05:25 PM)CHAOS Wrote:  The final battle of the world is China alliances vs Illuminati alliances

xi jing ping refuse to attend the G20 'meeting becos he found out the G20 is the western illuminati pple
[+] 1 user Likes singaporean1964's post

ForeverAlone dont mind become a iluminati
becos he will be rich mah..
ricsh can already
die die also must be rich..

tharman is now a illuminati
his boss WEF klaus schwab will be calling him today as he ascends to the singapore 'throne'

[[ForeverAlone]] dateline='[url=tel:1694666444' Wrote:  1694666444[/url]']

more like China has to depend the Rothschild family. They have investment there.

We Chinese are ready to going all out to destroy all evil Jewish and Anglo Saxon gangs

(17-09-2023, 02:59 PM)CHAOS Wrote:  We Chinese are ready to going all out to destroy all evil Jewish and Anglo Saxon gangs

Actually you never see The Rothschilds family also have business in China.....

[[ForeverAlone]] dateline='[url=tel:1694934573' Wrote:  1694934573[/url]']

Actually you never see The Rothschilds family also have business in China.....

They are Satan worshippers

[Image: IMG-0617.webp]

(13-09-2023, 04:53 PM)[[ForeverAlone]] Wrote:  Smile if you marry another family from Rothschilds family

even our PAP has to give face to u. Don't play play I doubt PAP dare don't want to give face.

bro..............the Rothschilds sent Raffles to S'pore................to control shipping between Straits of Malacca and South China Sea.....................you really think S'pore has been independent ?..............

Rothschilds own The City of London (the Crown)......................S'pore was known as a Crown Colony...................S'pore has always been a Crown Colony...............1965 was just a puppet show..........S'pore is still a Crown Colony

(17-09-2023, 03:29 PM)Napoleon Porlumpar Wrote:  bro..............the Rothschilds sent Raffles to S'pore................to control shipping between Straits of Malacca and South China Sea.....................you really think S'pore has been independent ?..............

Rothschilds own The City of London (the Crown)......................S'pore was known as a Crown Colony...................S'pore has always been a Crown Colony...............1965 was just a puppet show..........S'pore is still a Crown Colony

Not likely
while Napoleonic war greatly push up their fortune
https://napoleonbonapartepodcast.com/200...onic-wars/
1820 1850 is when they become super power familee. 

1965 we broke off but return when dollar de pegged from gold.  Big Grin

(17-09-2023, 03:16 PM)CHAOS Wrote:  They are Satan worshippers

[Image: IMG-0617.webp]

Actually Satan also consider God for some.

Just like every countries there is a leader , likewise for " other world " Heaven leader is God whereas Hell also need people to control that is Satan.

(17-09-2023, 03:29 PM)Napoleon Porlumpar Wrote:  bro..............the Rothschilds sent Raffles to S'pore................to control shipping between Straits of Malacca and South China Sea.....................you really think S'pore has been independent ?..............

The video already mention, even got facts , datas showing Rothschilds family literally their business spread all over the world including SG .
Even in China they also have.

Not to mention other Asia countries

(17-09-2023, 05:44 PM)[[ForeverAlone]] Wrote:  The video already mention, even got facts , datas showing Rothschilds family literally their business spread all over the world including SG .
Even in China they also have.

Not to mention other Asia countries

they created Communism.................i knew the Cold War was a hoax when i found out they created Communism

(18-09-2023, 12:32 AM)Napoleon Porlumpar Wrote:  they created Communism.................i knew the Cold War was a hoax when i found out they created Communism

nevertheless They are the REAL Richest in the world behind. Also Biggest owners , co owners of any world nature resources.

I think even Saudi etc Arab world also under their control in the sense come Business , investment etc.

look like they will lose their pants soon.
nothing there left reali All a HOAX.
Firewall not exist Coronavirus causing covid19 not exist poison reali Now nanotech found in Brain neuron
must be from the PAK
Beri likely we now have a sampled president
engLand King palace boarded up
Washington DC boarded up.

(18-09-2023, 01:13 AM)[[ForeverAlone]] Wrote:  nevertheless They are the REAL Richest in the world behind. Also Biggest owners , co owners of any world nature resources.

I think even Saudi etc Arab world also under their control in the sense come Business , investment etc.

they were controlling the British Empire.................so of course till now, the entire Arab world under their control.................the Brits never gave up their colonies...............it was just a show.............becoz these Jews want USA (which they control anyway) to take the lead.............so they can hide UK behind USA..........