Restricting personal vehicles will hurt many

Restricting personal vehicles will hurt many, there are other ways to fix traffic jams

https://e.vnexpress.net/news/readers-vie...60201.html

Why dont they they adopt Singapore COE system?
Govt can increase revenue.

I, being poor, have only my dreams; I have spread my dreams under your feet; Tread softly because you tread on my dreams.
[+] 1 user Likes sgbuffett's post

(07-10-2023, 09:30 AM)sgbuffett Wrote:  Why dont they they adopt Singapore COE system?

Which country can follow, zero! Why?

(07-10-2023, 09:30 AM)sgbuffett Wrote:  Why dont they they adopt Singapore COE system?

Which countries can follow, zero! Why? template is there for all to see n follow. Big Grin

very vicious. Harming sgp middle income family not enough. Still want to harm other countries. Evil.
[+] 2 users Like Bigbluedot's post

You ve not been to vn . You know nut about vn. The public transport is still very underdeveloped. The mrt sys in saigon is still under construction after more than 10 years. Much worse than Malaysia. Imagine Msia y gov restricts ppl to buy cars? There will be riots and gov will changed over night. Coz it will be extremely inconvenient.
Big country. Need cars
to transport n survive.

The city has only 12 millions ppl and is still rising already seen such issue. So do you want to see Singapore to reach 10million?

"I have been to Singapore several times and experienced both the MRT and buses there. If I lived here, I definitely would not buy any personal vehicle because the public transportation is very convenient and fast."
Khoa Tran Viet"

Praise Sg leh.
[+] 1 user Likes watchfirst9's post

(07-10-2023, 11:26 AM)watchfirst9 Wrote:  "I have been to Singapore several times and experienced both the MRT and buses there. If I lived here, I definitely would not buy any personal vehicle because the public transportation is very convenient and fast."
Khoa Tran Viet"

Praise Sg leh.
Haven't live here yet. Those cone n go majority will taste the "goodness" . One NZ told me here very good no beggars on the street but she never know its illegal to beg on the street.
She herself complained to me abt chinese immigrants inflating their property prices 😅

(07-10-2023, 10:55 AM)Bigbluedot Wrote:  very vicious. Harming sgp middle income family not enough. Still want to harm other countries.  Evil.
Thumbs_up Thumbs_up Thumbs_up