Retiree scammed of $3 million, forced to sell 2 properties to pay loanshark debt

Retiree scammed of $3 million, forced to sell 2 properties to pay loanshark debt

Read more 📍 https://bit.ly/3IFhSNt

Follow @AsiaOnecom for all the latest updates.
[+] 1 user Likes Bigiron's post

Sold 2 properties. Maybe still owe another 2. Enough for her remaining old age. But still pitiful la... those scammer really scambag!
[+] 1 user Likes Sline's post

Zaobao reporter so rich?!!

Beware of imposter and trolls!

(11-01-2023, 07:53 PM)Sline Wrote:  Sold 2 properties. Maybe still owe another 2. Enough for her remaining old age.  But still pitiful la... those scammer really scambag!
She was really stupid to believe them.

Beware of imposter and trolls!
[+] 1 user Likes OutBreak's post

Intelligence has limits but there is no limit for stupidity.
[+] 1 user Likes pinkpanther's post

Born in China...haha...scam by china..lol
[+] 2 users Like Sharexchange's post

this kind Old ATB probably money source also not simple wan, Hung Hung a bit chua sai leow
[+] 2 users Like limpeh394's post

Poor lady won't be able to enjoy her retirement Big Grin

Wherever you go, no matter what the weather, always bring your own sunshine Big Grin
[+] 1 user Likes p1acebo's post

(11-01-2023, 08:09 PM)Sharexchange Wrote:  Born in China...haha...scam by china..lol

Yr ex PRC wife could have took it.

Smile
[+] 1 user Likes Niubee's post

(11-01-2023, 08:11 PM)limpeh394 Wrote:  this kind Old ATB probably money source also not simple wan, Hung Hung a bit chua sai leow

Likely some dirty money also..lol..

Should be… else why can kena conned? If somebody called me up and say I am implicated in some kind of scam in China, I will ask her to suck my kkj gao gao first Big Grin

Wherever you go, no matter what the weather, always bring your own sunshine Big Grin

(11-01-2023, 08:57 PM)p1acebo Wrote:  Should be… else why can kena conned?  If somebody called me up and say I am implicated in some kind of scam in China, I will ask her to suck my kkj gao gao first Big Grin

You must verify the other party is lady first what if guy you want guy to suck your kkj gao gao?

(11-01-2023, 09:04 PM)sgh Wrote:  You must verify the other party is lady first what if guy you want guy to suck your kkj gao gao?

Hmm… jialat then I’ll refer him to FA Big Grin

(11-01-2023, 09:06 PM)p1acebo Wrote:  Hmm… jialat then I’ll refer him to FA Big Grin

Why refer to FA...? Thinking

(11-01-2023, 09:18 PM)debono Wrote:  Why refer to FA...? Thinking

Bro FA is our resident gay mah Big Grin

(11-01-2023, 08:44 PM)Sharexchange Wrote:  Likely some dirty money also..lol..

That is a strong possibility cos why she believed and afraid of the "China Police".............. crying

(11-01-2023, 09:20 PM)p1acebo Wrote:   Bro FA is our resident gay mah Big Grin

Gay got differentiate the guy or ger position. If he is dominant male he get sucked not he suck others.

(11-01-2023, 09:21 PM)debono Wrote:  That is a strong possibility cos why she believed and afraid of the "China Police".............. crying

Meaning she is atb.... but her name quite sinkie leh

(11-01-2023, 09:22 PM)sgh Wrote:  Gay got differentiate the guy or ger position. If he is dominant male he get sucked not he suck others.

His unker is the dominant huan Big Grin

ex reporter?

You have 4 user(s) on ignore
Somme road, alerts,  Choc,  winbig

Foo Mee Har is my sister in law - FACT
https://linktr.ee/freckydoodles
http://www.yuffy.com/trial/clippings.html
[+] 1 user Likes wendychan's post

(11-01-2023, 07:55 PM)pinkpanther Wrote:  Intelligence has limits but there is no limit for stupidity.

She got rich when she was working in her 40s when everybody was doing well which has nothing to do with her ability but lost to time now.
[+] 1 user Likes Wy:Nox's post

Hahaha . . . . another old folk scammed by their own greed

either lost money or their dignity

just like Jac Lau

Why do we need 5 Mayors and 80 PAP Ministers? 

(14-01-2023, 07:31 PM)Ola Wrote:  Hahaha . . . . another old folk scammed by their own greed

either lost money or their dignity

just like Jac Lau
In this case, she was not scammed by greed of money, but rather by fear of the Chinese police............ crying

I really don't understand how the scammers managed to scammed her $3M ($15M RMB).

if she did not send any parcel back to China, why she scare ?

if she did not wash money, why she scare ?
[+] 1 user Likes 8ighty8's post

she is super rich.

she can be my sugar mummy.

Why scammers can scam you … because you are greedy

KTV妹妹说,香港人无义,台湾人无情,新加坂人无智 Big Grin

(14-01-2023, 09:33 PM)8ighty8 Wrote:  I really don't understand how the scammers managed to scammed her $3M ($15M RMB).

if she did not send any parcel back to China, why she scare ?

if she did not wash money, why she scare ?

You are right if she didn't wash money why is she afraid of the China police.....? nudie Gesti-109

As a retired journalist, she could be scammed? Very surprised.

Before: At your service; After: Serves you right!

(15-01-2023, 06:45 AM)Fit Wrote:  As a retired journalist, she could be scammed? Very surprised.

People are trusting. Also older you get the more vulnerable you become

I, being poor, have only my dreams; I have spread my dreams under your feet; Tread softly because you tread on my dreams.

(15-01-2023, 07:04 AM)sgbuffett Wrote:  People are trusting. Also older you get the more vulnerable you become

心里有鬼 Rotfl