Review of uSmart latest low commission broker

I, being poor, have only my dreams; I have spread my dreams under your feet; Tread softly because you tread on my dreams.

No such thing as Low commission, they can markup the buying or selling price of your trade…Get the commission from your trade. It is only a gimmick.
May be you also never notice if you are trading US stock.

Furthermore, you are also told to deposit your fund before you can trade. They can use your fund for other high gain investment.
Watch out for small brokerage. They may not have high solid cash flow.

最不会亏钱的生意就是渡船人。

“Be who you are and say what you feel, because those who mind don't matter and those who matter don't mind"

(04-05-2022, 08:12 AM)RiseofAsia Wrote:  No such thing as Low commission, they can markup the buying or selling price of your trade…Get the commission from your trade. It is only a gimmick.
May be you also never notice if you are trading US stock.

Furthermore, you are also told to deposit your fund before you can trade. They can use your fund for other high gain investment.
Watch out for small brokerage. They may not have high solid cash flow.

最不会亏钱的生意就是渡船人。

Singapore stock no way to mark up...so itbis real

For US stocks they will sell your order as part of order flow to market maker who will shave off some ....thatbis why investors prefer to pay a broker like Charles Swarb instead of free broker like Robinhood who robs you at the back.

So you are right. Not sure about HK market though I think there is no market maker system.

I, being poor, have only my dreams; I have spread my dreams under your feet; Tread softly because you tread on my dreams.