Many seniors still struggle with technology despite digital push

Many seniors still struggle with technology despite digital push 

https://www.channelnewsasia.com/watch/ma...eo-3289861

its just a fking excuse

the truth is de siow de gong ..dunno tech , so no need to pay bills and credit card..then asking their kids to pay for them, oldest trick on the books

give them 100 bucks free if they can learn tech..next thing they are on tik tok singing song nah beh
[+] 1 user Likes keys's post

Old liao dont need to learn la... old liao means no use in singapore....
[+] 1 user Likes Sharexchange's post

I am not senior still not using, not because I dunno how to use or struggling to use, but I just dun trust the app security systems.

疫苗可以不打, 手枪一定要打!
疫苗可以不注射, 精子一定要远射!

If stupid like NotDumb....teach him how to breathe can already...

I still taught my elder siblings must learn all these digital apps and tech.
Now they are even more savvy than me. Keep using paynow… Rotfl

“Be who you are and say what you feel, because those who mind don't matter and those who matter don't mind"

(20-02-2023, 03:17 PM)RiseofAsia Wrote:  I still taught my elder siblings must learn all these digital apps and tech.
Now they are even more savvy than me. Keep using paynow… Rotfl

I am more worried about elders using digital payment given how vulnerable they are to online scams...

Let's be honest - current digital services are targeted at younger segment (and willing spenders) than seniors who hardly used mobile phones or seen a PC for most of their life.   How to read a words and figures on a small device with a bad eye sight ?

(20-02-2023, 03:46 PM)Manthink Wrote:  I am more worried about elders using digital payment given how vulnerable they are to online scams...

Let's be honest - current digital services are targeted at younger segment (and willing spenders) than seniors who hardly used mobile phones or seen a PC for most of their life.   How to read a words and figures on a small device with a bad eye sight ?

Let you see this clip.

https://youtu.be/c6IM4D8fb28

“Be who you are and say what you feel, because those who mind don't matter and those who matter don't mind"
[+] 1 user Likes RiseofAsia's post