Review to be carried out on Ridout Road properties

Review not investigation.

This need for nearly everything to be reviewed makes me worried.

(23-05-2023, 05:44 PM)sgh Wrote:  Anyone wanna make a guess how much they bid for the rental of the bungalow? This info should be made available soon in next parliament sitting. I make a guess 10k per month which will be 120k per year? Is it low or high? Sorry me just today a bit kpo mode on.

$10k/mth is real real real cheap la. Lol. Consider the land size like a Palace.

(23-05-2023, 08:00 PM)Sline Wrote:  $10k/mth is real real real cheap la. Lol. Consider the land size like a Palace.

to be ethical and transparent, the bungalow should be put on re-bid in the public to see if the minister can still get the rental.

i am confident that the ministers cannot get the rental anymore since more millionaires are aware of the cheap rental and will bid for them.
[+] 2 users Like forum456's post

(23-05-2023, 06:39 PM)Alice Alicia Wrote:  They should resign
to save public fund for reviewing.

it only happened in Taiwan, Japan or South Korea.

How come some woman never throw file this time ah?

Step down lah, if nothing to hide, just answer, who paid for the swimming pool?
[+] 2 users Like Sentinel's post

(23-05-2023, 08:06 PM)forum456 Wrote:  to be ethical and transparent, the bungalow should be put on re-bid in the public to see if the minister can still get the rental.

i am confident that the ministers cannot get the rental anymore since more millionaires are aware of the cheap rental and will bid for them.

Yalor. Got cheapskate bargain rental subsidized by the reserves for so long. And only decent thing left to do is to TOP UP the rental to market rate lah.
Half the size GCB in the same location going for 100K plus pm OK?

Furnished or unfurnished?

Furnishing them will cost a bomb.

Wherever you go, no matter what the weather, always bring your own sunshine Big Grin

(23-05-2023, 05:44 PM)sgh Wrote:  Anyone wanna make a guess how much they bid for the rental of the bungalow? This info should be made available soon in next parliament sitting. I make a guess 10k per month which will be 120k per year? Is it low or high? Sorry me just today a bit kpo mode on.

If it's 10k a month I'll surely bid for it. Then I sublet the house to a few tenants  Big Grin

Our Parliament will be used like a Confession Box
Admit the sins and all shall be forgiven by God (PAP)

Why no review before Jeya found out?

Why review? I thought an audit would be appropriate.    Thinking

Thinking is difficult, that's why most people judge
                    Carl Jung

(23-05-2023, 05:46 PM)[[ForeverAlone]] Wrote:  I Highly doubt SLA will " opening show the amount bid "  Is already no brainer SURELY is a lot money involve. That Mansion is BIGGER than Seng Song boss big landed house somemore.

Indirectly already show how Rich our Ministers are hmmm

I Want to heard from PAP side does it really so call " will not due to conflict of interest ? "

Partly one of them is current Minister for Law and Happen SLA parent agency is Ministry of Law
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Singapore_Land_Authority
50,000 sqft GCB + land sold for 200M in Arpil 23 to house 3 Indonesian families/bungalows. This one is 500,000sqft GCB + land.  so valuation around 2billion? minimal rental yield of 2% yields 40 mil per year. ( 3.33M per month)
And people are talking about 10K - 30k pm rental ah?  Laughing
1) if rental is less than 3.33M per month. SLA is grossly undercompensated in renting out state land compared to current market rate, and that is robbing the country's reserves according to MBT. Who is the irresponsible minister of SLA?
2) if the minister of SLA knows that the rental collected by SLA is way below market rate and takes advantage of it personally instead of doing something to improve SLA's returns . That is called what?
3) Checking if there had been any abuse of procedures is bullshit lah. The problem is not just "procedures". It is about Integrity .
上梁不正下梁歪

[Image: photo-2022-07-21-12-39-52.jpg]

We are committed to work together with the UN and other countries to establish a rules-based multilateral order for a secure and peaceful cyberspace. There is a lot of work to be done, and we hope that we can work together to make progress. https://www.pmo.gov.sg/Newsroom/SM-Teo-C...ummit-2022

(24-05-2023, 12:17 AM)Obamao Wrote:  [Image: photo-2022-07-21-12-39-52.jpg]

We are committed to work together with the UN and other countries to establish a rules-based multilateral order for a secure and peaceful cyberspace. There is a lot of work to be done, and we hope that we can work together to make progress.  https://www.pmo.gov.sg/Newsroom/SM-Teo-C...ummit-2022

东厂群英照。

Now, Someone got a pain in the asss needed reviews. Is it?

Why they start covering each other's backside?
[+] 1 user Likes Scythian's post

(23-05-2023, 11:58 PM)Huliwang Wrote:  Why review? I thought an audit would be appropriate.    Thinking

Insiders Horse trading

(23-05-2023, 05:37 PM)[[ForeverAlone]] Wrote:  https://www.straitstimes.com/singapore/r...ies-pm-lee

https://www.channelnewsasia.com/singapor...am-3508181

Reviews by those who approved it..

So, who's going to review those approved them?

From another angle, poor personal decision-making by these so-called ministers that let to this blow up.
Wonder what schools they were from.

(24-05-2023, 02:14 AM)Scythian Wrote:  .
Now, Someone got a pain in the asss needed reviews. Is it?

Why they start covering each other's backside?

you 1st time in SGP ?

(24-05-2023, 02:40 AM)Scythian Wrote:  Reviews by those who approved it..

So, who's going to review those approved them?

this is their so called "ownself check ownself".

WHY REVIEW arr
singlion thinks the price is not correct

Ps
we have now an open battle between Global north and Global south
Putin Russia wants a Tribunal for those 'Black' surgeons who have stolen Russian organs in Ukraine

(24-05-2023, 06:23 AM)singlon Wrote:  WHY REVIEW arr
singlion thinks the price is not correct

SLA say both ministers bid "above reserve price".

maybe the reserve price is S$1.

Matter can explode in ways we don't know yet

The 2 renters are very confident there are no wrong doing on their parts. That's why they requested for a review.

(23-05-2023, 08:00 PM)Sline Wrote:  $10k/mth is real real real cheap la. Lol. Consider the land size like a Palace.

$ 10 K a month?? What a joke. the bangkok couple rent a 4000ft2 + land size bungalow already 12K a month. What a joke.......

Presume they both own a good class bungalow which could minimally rent for 50k a month in today's market, for 10K a month is really a steal........

100k pm for 15,900 sq ft

[Image: Modern-GCB-Close-to-Botanic-Gardens-E7-8...8-B4-A.jpg]

[Image: image.png]
[+] 1 user Likes Dan's post

(24-05-2023, 04:52 PM)Dan Wrote:  100k pm for 15,900 sq ft

[Image: image.png]

Oooh so market rental rate for bungalow is 100K a month I see. I miss out one zero in my earlier estimate. 100K a month means the renter monthly salary have to be more than 100K correct? Or if businessman the profits of his business exceed 100K per month correct?
[+] 1 user Likes sgh's post