Thread Closed

Ridiculous CPF management has kept interest rate @ 2.5% pa unmoved

Ridiculous CPF management has kept interest rate @ 2.5% pa unmoved..

As long term, it should be raised to 4.5% pa to stay ahead of the curve.

All members feeling cheated

CPF fans will say " Safe " to put inside so call " conversative "

(07-06-2022, 03:22 PM)[[ForeverAlone]] Wrote:  CPF fans will say " Safe " to put inside so call " conversative "

They were lecturing patients inside IMH conference room every morning.

(07-06-2022, 03:29 PM)Scythian Wrote:  They were lecturing patients inside IMH conference room every morning.

lol tell SGBuffet always show that Mr Loo video, he smart to tag on CPF talks to get himself more know.
go his site you can see he take photo with Chan Chun Sing as he is the first Non civil servant take an award which cater for civil servant. Due to his talk etc on CPF. That why call 1m65 aka got " one million " by 65 in CPF.

These financial guru , like to take use Minister photo marketing back their stuffs.

(07-06-2022, 03:20 PM)Scythian Wrote:  Ridiculous CPF management has kept interest rate @ 2.5% pa

Rotfl

Central Bank, MAS doesn't even understand where CPF management got that interest rate @ 2.5% pa.

Probably a wild guess

(07-06-2022, 04:16 PM)babygirl Wrote:  Rotfl

Over 65 years, the whole CPF Board and management know nothing about investment strategies as they simply dumped everything only in MAS Govt Bonds.

CPF Board is MAS biggest customer

(07-06-2022, 04:24 PM)Scythian Wrote:  Over 65 years, the whole CPF Board and management know nothing about investment strategies as they simply dumped everything only in MAS Govt Bonds.

what I curious are those " claim I got one million in my CPF " Ok the statement is there

than how? Do you managed to withdraw all your Million in cold hard cash credit in your bank account?

So far I see people never show that in their bank account only show CPF statement.

I don't know is it Singaporean just love to ' bluff themselves think positive or what? "

even my Rich Uncle max out his SA just throw Spare money there also like that. never get cold hard cash one million credit in his bank account.

with galloping inflation
cpf funds don't stand a chance

(07-06-2022, 04:47 PM)singlon Wrote:  with galloping inflation
cpf funds don't stand a chance

CPF management doesn't even know international market  interest rates jumped

And today, is still keeping @2.5,% for past 3 / 4 years.

Ignorance or pretending they don't know

(07-06-2022, 05:33 PM)Scythian Wrote:  CPF management doesn't even know international market  interest rates jumped

And today, is still keeping @2.5,% for past 3 / 4 years.

Ignorance or pretending they don't know

One thing for sure is not they don't know, they " act blur " or really totally don't know.
One thing also for sure, they LOVE to brag

this is why perhaps CECA come in play well. As CECA love to Brag too.

(07-06-2022, 05:50 PM)[[ForeverAlone]] Wrote:  One thing for sure is not they don't know, they " act blur " or really totally don't know.
One thing also for sure, they LOVE to brag

this is why perhaps CECA come in play well. As CECA love to Brag too.

Certainly, MAS, central bank must be very upset with those incompetent CPF Board members and disappointed with acting blur management.

Needs to be kicked in the butt.

(07-06-2022, 05:56 PM)Scythian Wrote:  Certainly, MAS, central bank must be very upset with those incompetent CPF Board members and disappointed with acting blur management.

Needs to be kicked in the butt.

I got one friend work in MAS one. Not say high post. I ask him before you inside do what
he just told me , what daily research market info, economy , datas all these lor

M aybe CPF management doesn't read international news at all..

"WASHINGTON (AP) — Chair Jerome Powell on Tuesday underscored the Federal Reserve’s determination to keep raising interest rates until there is clear evidence inflation is steadily falling — a high-stakes effort that carries the risk of causing an eventual recession.

The Fed’s increases in its benchmark short-term rate typically lead, in turn, to higher borrowing costs for consumers and businesses, including for mortgages, auto loans and credit cards."

(07-06-2022, 05:58 PM)[[ForeverAlone]] Wrote:  I got one friend work in MAS one. Not say high post. I ask him before you inside do what
he just told me , what daily research market info, economy , datas all these lor
I know of a few in MAS and some in both SWFs

Job scope includes carrying his boss' brief case.

(07-06-2022, 06:07 PM)Scythian Wrote:  I know of a few in MAS and some in both SWFs

Job scope includes carrying his boss' brief case.

Providing some additional news for CPF management..

"The MAS sees headline inflation coming in between 4.5% and 5.5%, also up from its previous estimate of 2.5–3.5%."

(07-06-2022, 06:15 PM)Scythian Wrote:  Providing some additional news for CPF management..

"The MAS sees headline inflation coming in between 4.5% and 5.5%, also up from its previous estimate of 2.5–3.5%."

I shall it simple " is all about take here than there " Summary is all link behind

I just see again got new land sell to developers again condos and condos..
than for HDB , BTO Flats more BTO flats.
all these are also contribute to GDP

CPF , bonds , etc all also link

The Govt just play around the funds use here, top up there , top back etc

Now the BIG question is do SG over these years profit ?? or just PAPER profits ??

(07-06-2022, 03:22 PM)[[ForeverAlone]] Wrote:  CPF fans will say " Safe " to put inside so call " conversative "

Employed a team of Pinoy maids they too can do the job..

Very safe

(07-06-2022, 06:18 PM)[[ForeverAlone]] Wrote:  I shall it simple " is all about take here than there " Summary is all link behind

I just see again got new land sell to developers again condos and condos..
than for HDB , BTO Flats more BTO flats.
all these are also contribute to GDP

CPF , bonds , etc all also link

The Govt just play around the funds use here, top up there , top back etc

Now the BIG question is do SG over these years profit ?? or just PAPER profits ??

It seems, no one in CPF management graduated major in Applied finance , investments and derivatives.

Only MAS Singapore Govt Bonds assets.

(07-06-2022, 04:24 PM)Scythian Wrote:  Over 65 years, the whole CPF Board and management know nothing about investment strategies as they simply dumped everything only in MAS Govt Bonds.

You think you are smart.  Come back and join CPF.  Probably,  they can give you a cleaner's job in CPF building.

(08-06-2022, 09:25 AM)teaserteam Wrote:  You think you are smart.  Come back and join CPF.  Probably,  they can give you a cleaner's job in CPF building.

How long have you been a cleaner in CPF?

You recommending me to join you?

Can see cannot touch unless use it for HDB . Can quote : very now and then when I saw my cpf I feel so rich.
😭😭😭😡

(08-06-2022, 08:46 AM)Scythian Wrote:  ..
It seems, no one in CPF management graduated major in Applied finance , investments and derivatives.

Only MAS Singapore Govt Bonds assets.

Honestly speaking MAS, TS Holdings got so call " expert , guru , in financial stuffs " Just that end of the day is not them to decide.

(08-06-2022, 09:25 AM)teaserteam Wrote:  You think you are smart.  Come back and join CPF.  Probably,  they can give you a cleaner's job in CPF building.

Go Google Norwegian Pension Fund and compare  ROI

If you are happy with 2.5% pa you must be mad

(07-06-2022, 03:20 PM)Scythian Wrote:  Ridiculous CPF management has kept interest rate @ 2.5% pa unmoved..

bro, you want PAP votes to go up is it ?

or you want CPF to collapse even faster ?

Yes should be adjusted. Gic must buck up and more lah then can pay higher coupon to cpf.

Wait for news

(08-06-2022, 10:44 AM)RichDad Wrote:  Yes should be adjusted. Gic must buck up and more lah then can pay higher coupon to cpf.

Wait for news

Don't believe too much , even so call " positive news " the aim is to " make people top up their CPF more and more " but for me and you as " client " can wait long long lock inside.

I will rather put in Banks plans AT LEAST I know once contract up, I can withdraw full with profits or just roll again.

(08-06-2022, 11:44 AM)[[ForeverAlone]] Wrote:  Don't believe too much , even so call " positive news " the aim is to " make people top up their CPF more and more " but for me and you as " client " can wait long long lock inside.

I will rather put in Banks plans AT LEAST I know once contract up, I can withdraw full with profits or just roll again.

Banks collapse how?...... Thinking

Thinking is difficult, that's why most people judge
                    Carl Jung

(08-06-2022, 11:46 AM)Huliwang Wrote:  Banks collapse how?...... Thinking

lol banks collapse SG will go down.

(08-06-2022, 11:48 AM)[[ForeverAlone]] Wrote:  lol banks collapse SG will go down.

So put where if Singapore go down your wealth is not affected...... Thinking

Thinking is difficult, that's why most people judge
                    Carl Jung