Thread Closed

Ridiculous CPF management has kept interest rate @ 2.5% pa unmoved

(08-06-2022, 11:54 AM)Huliwang Wrote:  So put where if Singapore go down your wealth is not affected...... Thinking

This is why Banks will not collapse . Hello you want to invest also see what banks what.

You know SMART elderly never put their money in CPF. In fact is Hong leong got not bad interest also as I have mention can withdraw anything you like once contract finish and roll back

Bank of China also good.

and yes I got put money into these two. Happy use hard cash yet also can buy in again to roll.

whereas the spare money if you not urgent to use can go into Insurance saving plan. I also got put for years already.

yes Global economics will affect their rates etc but end of the day Still better at least from CPF.

CPF I shall say is an asset pass down to your kids. Don't hope you can fully use Your money inside.
Partly CPF control owned by Govt is in line with their policy etc agenda behind.

Unlike those private financial sectors, is Mainly focus on Financial matters.

(08-06-2022, 11:57 AM)[[ForeverAlone]] Wrote:  This is why Banks will not collapse . Hello you want to invest also see what banks what.

You know SMART elderly never put their money in CPF. In fact is Hong leong got not bad interest also as I have mention can withdraw anything you like once contract finish and roll back

Bank of China also good.

and yes I got put money into these two. Happy use hard cash yet also can buy in again to roll.

I think bank is the most insecure place to put your life savings in the current global economic tsunami. I have seen quite a number of banks crashed so far since growing up here. Better put somewhere really secure.... Rolleyes

Thinking is difficult, that's why most people judge
                    Carl Jung

(08-06-2022, 12:01 PM)Huliwang Wrote:  I think bank is the most insecure place to put your life savings in the current global economic tsunami. I have seen quite a number of banks crashed so far since growing up here. Better put somewhere really secure.... Rolleyes

I already say Have to see which banks. Ha, if you worry as what people say just put in CPF lor but mind you CPF is not you decide is Govt as mention CPF behind policy etc have to in line with Govt policy behind unlike Banks.

May bank that Tiger Malaysia Bank also not bad got offer good interest but I don't put. I do know also a lot put.

(08-06-2022, 12:11 PM)[[ForeverAlone]] Wrote:  I already say Have to see which banks. Ha, if you worry as what people say just put in CPF lor but mind you CPF is not you decide is Govt as mention CPF behind policy etc have to in line with Govt policy behind unlike Banks.

May bank that Tiger Malaysia Bank also not bad got offer good interest but I don't put. I do know also a lot put.

You think you know which bank got sickness ah? Do you know even DBS technically collapsed many years ago if LKY did not stepped in?

You know banks are required to insure your savings for $50K compensation if they collapsed? You think MAS came out this rule for fun or your cleverer than MAS?.......... Rolleyes.. Rolleyes

Carl Jung

now harder for Banks to launder money
come 3pm u need to 'balance'
US corp Dola matiLiao
dat why Rouble now tinkuakua
nearer home Malaysia 'chicken real' Singapura
now many many kinds of 'payment app' all saying no problem
cross border a breeze.

(08-06-2022, 12:16 PM)Huliwang Wrote:  You think you know which bank got sickness ah? Do you know even DBS technically collapsed many years ago if LKY did not stepped in?

You know banks are required to insure your savings for $50K compensation if they collapsed? You think MAS came out this rule for fun or your cleverer than MAS?.......... Rolleyes.. Rolleyes
What's the story behind this?

I used to send money
now no sms instants to say
to dance 'all bright and shiny'
they not too sure on this:
there r 2 banks on a river
directing the curren(t)cy
above dat currency u got to define MONEY
not same. derivative of MONEY?

no asking singlon to explain
singlion is an apek

(08-06-2022, 01:13 PM)Blasterlord2 Wrote:  What's the story behind this?

That was many years ago when this bank was new. I was mostly at sea in the navy that time so not very clear. Heard that the bank almost collapsed was due to inexperienced staff. ... Big Grin

Carl Jung

(08-06-2022, 12:16 PM)Huliwang Wrote:  You think you know which bank got sickness ah? Do you know even DBS technically collapsed many years ago if LKY did not stepped in?

This is why I say again see which banks you invest.

(08-06-2022, 01:26 PM)[[ForeverAlone]] Wrote:  This is why I say again see which banks you invest.

Dun talk cock lah. ...... Big Grin

Carl Jung

Amazingly, CPF management can live and survive for more than 65 years on one single investment product.

MAS Govt Bonds

intermission
https://youtu.be/UB-j1OpxTkw

[Image: Screenshot-from-2022-06-09-03-00-20.png]

Dola Hegemony is in trouble
Ukraine war is not abt Russia reali abt Germany via gas as a product feed for fertilisers
,and diesel to carry goods to the supermarkets dat how u make simple so u see better minus Putin adds.
Biden s world grip fails to move beyond East Asia, New Zealand and Europe
stops at west Asia. why is West Asia so difficult to pin down? Riyadh
Tel Aviv and Riyadh should have been his final itinerary given how behind the curtains are the J E Ws.
[Image: Screenshot-from-2022-04-30-10-09-55.png]

Malaysia
[Image: Screenshot-from-2022-04-05-07-47-02.png][Image: Screenshot-from-2022-04-04-23-57-03.png]
Singapore

[Image: Screenshot-from-2022-04-15-21-51-47.png]