"Ridout Road Bungalow" internal purging of older leaders??? Another one??

(05-07-2023, 09:20 PM)Tangsen Wrote:  Dun worry,  he dun need oxygen. He is dead  Thumbs_up

That's the best thing that happened in this world. The pest is finally dead.  Rolleyes

(05-07-2023, 06:52 PM)Sentinel Wrote:  Knn, write so much, i dont know what u blabbering...like SM Teo, cannot convince, u degrade to confuse, wat a disgraceful pos you're

This is not the first time you got confused. This is why oxygen is wasted on you. Go BR quick. End the confusion once and for all.  Rolleyes

(05-07-2023, 10:49 PM)Oyk Wrote:  That's the best thing that happened in this world. The pest is finally dead.  Rolleyes

So please do your part by giving and burning offerings. It likes red candles …. hint hint.  Wink 
I burn him once in a while  … he is a hungry ghost …. a very greedy one in fact

KTV妹妹说,香港人无义,台湾人无情,新加坂人无智 Big Grin
[+] 2 users Like Tangsen's post

(05-07-2023, 10:53 PM)Oyk Wrote:  This is not the first time you got confused. This is why oxygen is wasted on you. Go BR quick. End the confusion once and for all.  Rolleyes

You are the one who confuse, but does not work on me

Bcos IAM Confucius

This means current PAP is TOO FREE
[+] 1 user Likes [[ForeverAlone]]'s post

May be that Ridout place fensui not good Huh look what happened to Biscuit King Huh
[+] 1 user Likes itangg12's post

(05-07-2023, 11:23 PM)Tangsen Wrote:  So please do your part by giving and burning offerings. It likes red candles …. hint hint.  Wink 
I burn him once in a while  … he is a hungry ghost …. a very greedy one in fact

Tiagong he's a jhk who's fluent in the Penang version of Hokkien and KL version of Cantonese wor.

And he died somewhere between Penang and KL and since the HSR was terminated by his prime minister, it's pretty tough going there to burn stuff for him in the long years to come....long because he's going to stay down there, below, for quite a bit.  Big Grin

Nevertheless, I am sure he will have something to eat from random strangers during the Seventh Month. Hopefully there are not too many hungry jiuhu ghosts to compete with him and chiong ah! chiong ah!

But if he should zhup shee (pick lose), he can always share food with other transient beings like rats and cockroaches. A lot of street hawkers simply dump unsold expired food in drains.  Rotfl

Iswawa joining Vivi and Sha Sha in the purge?
Mmmmmm … I have a strange feeling …. all of them have 1 thing in common ….. just can't put my finger on it?  Thinking

KTV妹妹说,香港人无义,台湾人无情,新加坂人无智 Big Grin
[+] 1 user Likes Tangsen's post

Could be lowland's plan to remove all obstacles..
[+] 1 user Likes WhatDoYouThink!'s post

(05-07-2023, 12:57 PM)Tangsen Wrote:  The Ridout Road Bungalow fiasco resembles new and upcoming leaders getting rid of the older troublesome.
I notice the 4G just kept quite, I think Vivi and Sham Sham will step down after the next erection

so the new people sabo the 3 snakes to get promoted lah.................. Big Grin

hope for more cases leh.............see if they can purge Pinky or not............. Rotfl
[+] 1 user Likes Napoleon Porlumpar's post

reddit singaporeraw got one conspiracy theory say LW clearing out traitors...
but dun think he so dumb to take out all snakes at one go, will kenna say racist

should be snake pawn snake situation..
[+] 1 user Likes twinkle07's post

(05-07-2023, 01:22 PM)WhatDoYouThink! Wrote:  How to plant back those trees cut down?

Ask them to buy young tree saplings and plant them when they retire.

tomorrow will be a better day
[+] 1 user Likes surfer's post