Ridout Road properties: Investigations, including by CPIB, find no wrongdoing

https://www.channelnewsasia.com/singapor...ns-3592041

" Ownself check Ownself " Power rule above law.
[+] 2 users Like [[ForeverAlone]]'s post

https://www.channelnewsasia.com/singapor...ns-3592041

Ridout Road bungalow rentals: CPIB finds no corruption or wrongdoing by Shanmugam, Vivian

https://www.straitstimes.com/singapore/r...gam-vivian

But CPIB discovered a “lack of precision” in the Singapore Land Authority’s (SLA) use of the term “guide rent” with respect to 26 Ridout Road, which was rented by Mr Shanmugam, who is Minister for Law and Home Affairs.

Hence an earlier statement SLA made on May 12, saying that the offer by Mr Shanmugam was above the guide rent, was incorrect.

“In fact, the rental Minister Shanmugam paid was equal to the correct guide rent on the property,” CPIB said in its report.

Mr Shanmugam, it added, also informed SM Teo that if the matter had to go beyond Ms Indranee, she would approach SM Teo.

There was no matter raised by SLA to MinLaw during the entire process, it noted.

“Minister Shanmugam had thus recognised the potential conflict of interest, duly declared it to SM Teo, and taken effective steps to eliminate this potential conflict and to prevent any actual conflict from arising

Ownself clear ownself

(28-06-2023, 03:55 PM)Dan Wrote:  Ownself clear ownself

wow so " chun " one this Sham pay less the rental.

Kinda like he got " insider info like that " when he go rent.

I read the article actually he need to pay 26k rental later 20k ? due to market rate.

What took them so long to shred the evidence? Rotfl Rotfl Rotfl

疫苗可以不打, 手枪一定要打!
疫苗可以不注射, 精子一定要远射!
[+] 2 users Like ODA TETSURO's post

(28-06-2023, 03:57 PM)[[ForeverAlone]] Wrote:  wow so " chun " one this Sham pay less the rental.

I read the article actually he need to pay 26k rental later 20k ? due to market rate.

Oppositions should sent in Oyk to argue the case
[+] 1 user Likes Dan's post

(28-06-2023, 03:49 PM)[[ForeverAlone]] Wrote:  https://www.channelnewsasia.com/singapor...ns-3592041

" Ownself check Ownself " Power rule above law.

No problem one lah! Big Grin PAP owns Singapore liao lah!
[+] 1 user Likes cheekopekman's post

(28-06-2023, 03:59 PM)Dan Wrote:  Oppositions should sent in Oyk to argue the case

Oppositions all lousy one lah! Big Grin ALL useless one lah!

throw away all my popcorn and coke.

This is what happened when they are given a blank cheque by the 61%.
[+] 1 user Likes Alice Alicia's post

(28-06-2023, 03:57 PM)[[ForeverAlone]] Wrote:  wow so " chun " one this Sham pay less the rental.

i said many time u MORON. This is a contract signed. Both understand.

Imagine yr Uncle bought meat @ $10/kg and stock up. Supplier came back and said u play cheat and should be $20/kg.
How ? Admit guilty ?

Smile

"Shanmugam paid an additional S$61,400 to build the car porch. He also said in his interview with CPIB that he paid more than S$400,000 for additional improvement works to the state property."

At the end of the day, the property does not belong to ah shan, why would he paid 400k for something he does not own....I would also like to find tenants to cover additional improvement to my house with no cost to me and still pay me a full market rental..

I don't believe a word from this snake!
[+] 5 users Like pinkpanther's post

剧終

The End.

Pls check and ensure you don’t leave anything behind.

Very soon, more mini stars will rent GCB? Rotfl

“Be who you are and say what you feel, because those who mind don't matter and those who matter don't mind"

(28-06-2023, 03:58 PM)ODA TETSURO Wrote:  What took them so long to shred the evidence? Rotfl Rotfl Rotfl

Ah Jib burnt Mata headquarter?
More Hiong lah….

“Be who you are and say what you feel, because those who mind don't matter and those who matter don't mind"

https://www.straitstimes.com/asia/se-asi...ed-to-1mdb

https://says.com/my/amp/news/fire-broke-...s-malaysia

all pak-kat of course find no wrong lah

[Image: IMG-3470.jpg]
[+] 1 user Likes Buffybuffy's post

(28-06-2023, 04:44 PM)K88 shu shu Wrote:  剧終

The End.

Pls check and ensure you don’t leave anything behind.

谢谢观赏!

No more part 2?

(28-06-2023, 05:03 PM)WhatDoYouThink! Wrote:  谢谢观赏!

No more part 2?

好戏在后头lah。
They are not judge, they cannot make verdict.
不然要法官来做什么?

To lodge a complaint the highest you can go is CPIB. No other avenue to explore.
Clever use of Parliament and CPIB
Only way is to sue the govt. Crowd fund and engage Lavender Singh

(28-06-2023, 05:10 PM)Dan Wrote:  To lodge a complaint the highest you can go is CPIB. No other avenue to explore.
Clever use of Parliament and CPIB
Only way is to sue the govt. Crowd fund and engage Lavender Singh

Go ahead then. Talk so much for what?  Rolleyes

Found Guilty
See! High pay means no corruption wor! How come pay $$$$millions still got corruption?

Found Not Guilty
Ownself check ownself! CPeeIB ish not independent!

Why I am not surprised by the knee jerk reactions from the 39%?

The facts have been presented. There's no hanky panky. If you are not happy with our law enforcement and judiciary, you can LEAVE.

I like the movie called The Untouchables. Nice storyline.
[+] 1 user Likes sgh's post

(28-06-2023, 05:25 PM)sgh Wrote:  I like the movie called The Untouchables. Nice storyline.

You watch Korean drama, got a lot this kind of show. Rotfl

BIGGEST JOKE OF THE CENTURY
Shame-malu said he informed a “senior minister” on renting the bungalow
That “senior minister” turns out to be Horseface who was tasked to investigate him
Haha, real joker
Najib must be laughing in his jail cell
Hunter Biden and his father must be giggling in some massage parlour
LKY must be crying in his grave

Tampines & West Coast GRCs are there for the taking 
[+] 2 users Like Bluebull's post

Don’t be too naive ok, pl use you brain to think. We are not small kids

Quote:The CPIB report detailed that Mr Shanmugam pays S$26,500 a month for the rental of 26 Ridout Road, and Dr Balakrishnan paid S$19,000 a month for the rental of 31 Ridout Road. Dr Balakrishnan's rent was revised to S$20,000 in 2022 due to "prevailing market conditions".
Really Market rate for such large area on 26 ridout rd