Riots: Don't go Batam

https://youtu.be/V5RP766lonY?si=DLXnzlTiJlAeIDFn
[+] 2 users Like Everything Everywhere's post

BP means what?

...Land dispute...

https://en.tempo.co/read/1770604/thousan...nd-project

You've got friendly neighbours? Grow Up! 李光耀 2013

(12-09-2023, 11:29 AM)cityhantam Wrote:  BP means what?

https://bpbatam.go.id/en/

You've got friendly neighbours? Grow Up! 李光耀 2013
[+] 1 user Likes Manthink's post

They burnt something there during the riots based on the photo below?

[Image: 1234842_720.jpg]

Yesterday, the AQI at Batam was a high 120. I was wondering why Batam so special but did not think much about it as there are some worst places in Sumatra and Kalimantan.

(12-09-2023, 11:29 AM)cityhantam Wrote:  BP means what?

Special economic zone in Malay.
[+] 1 user Likes Everything Everywhere's post

Better skip for the time being. Easy to get drag in.

(12-09-2023, 11:47 AM)theold Wrote:  Better skip for the time being. Easy to get drag in.

safety 1st

I still remembered 20 years ago there was a racial riots in Batam, chopped head were displayed on barbwire.
the clash was between two indonesia race

(12-09-2023, 11:31 AM)Manthink Wrote:  ...Land dispute...

https://en.tempo.co/read/1770604/thousan...nd-project

BP is owned by their colonial master.

(12-09-2023, 02:08 PM)limpeh394 Wrote:  I still remembered 20 years ago there was a racial riots in Batam, chopped head were displayed on barbwire.
the clash was between two indonesia race

Or even longer maybe is racial riot lar. Indon whack Chinese. Kill our men, rape our women. All Chinese gather in one building but no match for their numbers. At night they storm the building. The Chinese women don't wanna get raped jump down and die. Die also never let them off. They raped corpse and thrust broom stick up her CB and take photos and circulate. Those times is Nokia phone era. I receive quite a few of those photos. This is what happen when your own men don't be soldiers. Msia Chinese JHK who don't like to do NS take note.
[+] 1 user Likes sgh's post

Some shipyards are there...Bengkuan ; Marcopolo ; SMM etc

https://www.tiktok.com/@mt15059/video/72...7975140610

Religion of peace

Better don't go. If you are there, come back.

(12-09-2023, 11:47 AM)theold Wrote:  Better skip for the time being. Easy to get drag in.

Do you look like a high ranking government official?  If not, the only danger is you walk into the wrong place and get a random brick or big stone thrown at you by mistake.

Observer = KILLjoy = starbugstk = Dan = lvlrsSTI = OWNER.
Trying so hard to find my Archilles Point wor. Hehe Love

Bintan go

Last time someone brought me there lor. Passport taken at the seaport and up the bus to a location. One of those islands, can't remember. All motorbikes around as I wander around angrily. At the centre is a huge building..... The only taxis are those motorbikes.

https://gokepri.com/

(12-09-2023, 04:43 PM)sgh Wrote:  Or even longer maybe is racial riot lar. Indon whack Chinese. Kill our men, rape our women. All Chinese gather in one building but no match for their numbers. At night they storm the building. The Chinese women don't wanna get raped jump down and die. Die also never let them off. They raped corpse and thrust broom stick up her CB and take photos and circulate. Those times is Nokia phone era. I receive quite a few of those photos. This is what happen when your own men don't be soldiers. Msia Chinese JHK who don't like to do NS take note.

What do you mean by the words in red?  They were Singaporeans?  Or Indonesians?

If they are Indonesians, they are not our men and women, and we din't do NS to protect them.

Same for the jhks you mentioned.  If they come here to become new citizens and do NS, good! If they become new citizens and don't do NS, and we local-born sinkies did NS, we protect them?  Fug off man.  And if they remain as Malaysians, and they have racial riots, that's their problem not ours.    You don't come here and blardy put race above nationality.  I am not going to die for an Indonesian or Malaysian just because they are Hans.  Sorry man.  Rolleyes

(12-09-2023, 09:23 PM)CHAOS Wrote:  Religion of peace

Come on,.  Declare what your religion is?  Buddhism?  Taoism?  Chinese folk religion?  Tell!

And others can also criticize your religion man.  Chao cheese pie.   Rolleyes

(12-09-2023, 10:56 PM)Oyk Wrote:  Come on,.  Declare what your religion is?  Buddhism?  Taoism?  Chinese folk religion?  Tell!

And others can also criticize your religion man.  Chao cheese pie.   Rolleyes

And yours is that middle east religion, right?

DF!!
[+] 1 user Likes Sentinel's post

(12-09-2023, 04:43 PM)sgh Wrote:  Or even longer maybe is racial riot lar. Indon whack Chinese. Kill our men, rape our women. All Chinese gather in one building but no match for their numbers. At night they storm the building. The Chinese women don't wanna get raped jump down and die. Die also never let them off. They raped corpse and thrust broom stick up her CB and take photos and circulate. Those times is Nokia phone era. I receive quite a few of those photos. This is what happen when your own men don't be soldiers. Msia Chinese JHK who don't like to do NS take note.

" when your own men don't be soldiers ".. But what is half of the population is not even our own kind.. Be soldiers and protect those?

1. I have served the nation in a combat unit for 2.5 + 10 years. I had fulfilled my duty as a citizen, but has the country do it's part for me?
2. I don't know where the threat of CCP is, but I know the threat of CECA is already at my doorsteps
3. I had been called a CCP, JHK, Pinoy, but they never called me a CECA..

most likely no get pay or get sack.
u employ u better pay well and good
no sudden sacking
with the great reset Klaus schwab most likely will hapan.