Siao Liao! Nvidia in trouble… 4070 Ti Card not selling well.

https://www.barrons.com/amp/articles/nvi...1673458978

“Be who you are and say what you feel, because those who mind don't matter and those who matter don't mind"

because SO expensive , now a days Graphics cards price is more than your processor , harddisk , SSD , etc Computers parts.. even expensive than a monitor

(28-01-2023, 11:20 PM)[[ForeverAlone]] Wrote:  because SO expensive , now a days Graphics cards price is more than your processor , harddisk , SSD , etc Computers parts.. even expensive than a monitor

3070 Ti card is entry level for 4k gaming
The new 4070 Ti card improvement is not substantially.
So don’t waste $$$.

Good 4k monitor cost about $1k SGD.

“Be who you are and say what you feel, because those who mind don't matter and those who matter don't mind"

You buy those branded computers; they don't use Nvidia cards. Nowadays, they are packaged with Intel cards. If you buy those with AMD processors, then they can come with Nvidia cards.

(28-01-2023, 11:36 PM)theold Wrote:  You buy those branded computers; they don't use Nvidia cards. Nowadays, they are packaged with Intel cards.

Intel card cannot play 4k game lah. Big Grin
Intel card is much lower benchmark than Nvidia 3060 card.

It is very easy for Intel (processors) to knock off Nvidia with just the support for 3rd party drivers, even though Nvidia is a better card. Usually, Intel's software support for 3rd party drivers will be up to a certain number of years.

[Image: D3450-B12-D93-F-4982-B8-F2-495895-BDD56-B.png]

Whereas ??

https://www.facebook.com/bloombergbusine...Ll?__cft__

Do you need a car to go 400km/hr when the road is only 60km/hr?

The game creaters are not going to create a game that use this card the old card you bought 2yrs good enough to handle all games.

It's like TV ...4k is maximum human can perceive and movies are made ...so who buys 8k TV?

I, being poor, have only my dreams; I have spread my dreams under your feet; Tread softly because you tread on my dreams.

(28-01-2023, 11:40 PM)theold Wrote:  It is very easy for Intel (processors) to knock off Nvidia with just the support for 3rd party drivers, even though Nvidia is a better card. Usually, Intel's software support for 3rd party drivers will be up to a certain number of years.

Intel Iris integrated graphics  can play every single game only the most demanding need to drop frame rate but still playable.

One or 2 more generations from now you won't need s separate graphics card just like you don't need a separate sound card.

Nvidia will just go the way of Creative.

I, being poor, have only my dreams; I have spread my dreams under your feet; Tread softly because you tread on my dreams.

Skill is real issue not display...

Wah....u all play computer games ah?
I only play mobile games.🤣🤣🤣

Even at this point China still don’t know how to make its own computer chips.

Thanks to Communism.

bit coin miners use these card to mine bit coin

when bitcoin collapse
the card sales also collapse...LOL

(29-01-2023, 02:13 AM)sgbuffett Wrote:  Do you need a car to go 400km/hr when the road is only 60km/hr?

The game creaters are not going to create a game that use this card the old card you bought 2yrs good enough to handle all games.

It's like TV ...4k is maximum human can perceive and movies are made ...so who buys 8k TV?

Some people are just crazy. They think they should have the best of the best just for the sake of showing they can afford it.