Ronaldo Rejects Wong Li Lin's Advances

https://www.theonlinecitizen.com/2023/06...ns-emerge/
[+] 3 users Like Everything Everywhere's post

Nice titties Big Grin

Wherever you go, no matter what the weather, always bring your own sunshine Big Grin
[+] 1 user Likes p1acebo's post

so many kaypo.

On one flight I was on, our flight was slightly delayed cos Allan Wu checked in late. I took a photo of him as he was stowing his hand language away in the overhead cabin. Will post here if I can find in my archives Big Grin

Quite cheapo like me, travel premium economy only Big Grin

Wherever you go, no matter what the weather, always bring your own sunshine Big Grin

(10-06-2023, 07:25 AM)p1acebo Wrote:  On one flight I was on, our flight was slightly delayed cos Allan Wu checked in late. I took a photo of him as he was stowing his hand language away in the overhead cabin.  Will post here if I can find in my archives Big Grin

what is the point of your post ?

me earn $20K per month also fly budget.
[+] 1 user Likes K88 shu shu's post

(10-06-2023, 07:27 AM)K88 shu shu Wrote:  what is the point of your post ?

me earn $20K per month also fly budget.

He probably dig WLL meow meow gao gao before they separated lah, tambi Big Grin

Basically if I fly at my own expense then will go economy. If company expense, sure push for business Big Grin

(10-06-2023, 07:10 AM)Everything Everywhere Wrote:  https://www.theonlinecitizen.com/2023/06...ns-emerge/

B&B job.

When I watch the video all I can say is waliao

I, being poor, have only my dreams; I have spread my dreams under your feet; Tread softly because you tread on my dreams.

(10-06-2023, 07:44 AM)AngTehKor Wrote:  Wong li lin old Liao that why he is not interested.

me interested.

(10-06-2023, 07:25 AM)p1acebo Wrote:  On one flight I was on, our flight was slightly delayed cos Allan Wu checked in late. I took a photo of him as he was stowing his hand language away in the overhead cabin.  Will post here if I can find in my archives Big Grin

What do you mean by his hand language? Was it that he dun have any hand luggage but his just used his hand to act as though he was stowing a luggage or sumthing?     Big Grin

Thinking is difficult, that's why most people judge
                    Carl Jung

Nah, he dun look irritated at all but seemed like uncomfortable and excited. I suspect he got a hard-on and trying to hide that thing bulging below.    Big Grin

Carl Jung

(10-06-2023, 08:05 AM)Huliwang Wrote:  What do you mean by his hand language? Was it that he dun have any hand luggage but his just used his hand to act as though he was stowing a luggage or sumthing?     Big Grin

pai seh.. you beri eagle eyed.  I quite fed up with this predicitve text.  I intended to write as luggage but kena type ahead as language and I didn't notice Big Grin

[+] 1 user Likes p1acebo's post

Auntie can change other ppl maybe better

Wong li lin is aunty already, no one want liao

(10-06-2023, 08:05 AM)Huliwang Wrote:  What do you mean by his hand language? Was it that he dun have any hand luggage but his just used his hand to act as though he was stowing a luggage or sumthing?     Big Grin

*deleted*

*deleted*

I got a feeling wll is an overbearing person and not many can stand her in real life.

(10-06-2023, 10:40 AM)pinkypanther Wrote:  Wong li lin is aunty already, no one want liao

aunty more hiong on bed.

Zoe Tay looks much better than this Lilin. No wonder Alan left her, right choice!

(10-06-2023, 07:10 AM)Everything Everywhere Wrote:  https://www.theonlinecitizen.com/2023/06...ns-emerge/

Farking hell, some people really got nothing better to do......
She probably said, at least I get to touch Ronaldo, but you can’t even smell his fart.

People never get old meh? Wait till you get old la!

CHAOS & Cityhantam are 2 sick CCP mother-fcuker bastards, who support Islamic radical Simplemen, aka Imran, who has been belittling Chinese, juz because their mothers like farking Hamas dogs

(10-06-2023, 10:45 AM)p1acebo Wrote:  Laughing

Carl Jung

(10-06-2023, 11:39 AM)Huliwang Wrote:  Laughing

Yup, that’s him, stowing his hand “language”  Rotfl

(10-06-2023, 11:46 AM)p1acebo Wrote:  Yup, that’s him, stowing his hand “language”  Rotfl

Bro, better remove the picture. I will delete those in my post after this.   Big Grin

Carl Jung

(10-06-2023, 11:50 AM)Huliwang Wrote:  Bro, better remove the picture. I will delete those in my post after this.   Big Grin

Bro… why is it considered obscene?  Thinking Cool

(10-06-2023, 11:52 AM)p1acebo Wrote:  Bro… why is it considered obscene?  Thinking Cool
There is this thing called "privacy" I think.   Big Grin

Carl Jung

(10-06-2023, 11:54 AM)Huliwang Wrote:  There is this thing called "privacy" I think.   Big Grin

Okie Big Grin

Its more like wong li lin think after having one night stand with this wealthy rap pist, he will allow her to expose their affair. However, he is only play play, wong is now old haggard, he won't be so stupid.
[+] 1 user Likes freedom's post

(10-06-2023, 10:40 AM)pinkypanther Wrote:  Wong li lin is aunty already, no one want liao

Can look for lao uncle lor!  Tongue

Cannot blame wll, Ronaldo is her last chance to financial freedom...can haolian to ex hubby Allan Wu..try as she might..but I think Cr7 do not like lao cai
[+] 1 user Likes pinkpanther's post

She's still quite chio, I dun mind. But her type not suitable as wife.