Rosalind, 54, makes plans before CPF withdrawal age 55

I think people who are close to 55 should watch this and learn.

I, being poor, have only my dreams; I have spread my dreams under your feet; Tread softly because you tread on my dreams.

The financial advisor gave sound advice....but there is something about people topping up their RA to "enhance retirement sum" and choosing standard CPF Life which is quite common.

Basic thing one needs to understand is this.
[Image: DNwqhpe.jpg]

In terms of return there is no difference whether you put the $$ in SA or RA once it is above $60K

However I worked out that there is a case for the following structuring of CPF money for those accunukated the minimum sum of $186K:

1. Choose BRS and CPF life Basic so only $93K goes to RA
2. Leave the rest in SA.

The above has superior bequest if you for the same monthly payout ..only if you live to above 98yo than the CPF Life standard can beat the above.

I, being poor, have only my dreams; I have spread my dreams under your feet; Tread softly because you tread on my dreams.

(22-10-2021, 08:46 AM)gbuffett Wrote:  The financial advisor gave sound advice....but there is something about people topping up their RA to "enhance retirement sum" and choosing standard CPF Life which is quite common.

why the DBS advisor and the client did not wear mask in the public office ?

can the authorities investigate into this non compliance ?

(22-10-2021, 09:05 AM)forum456 Wrote:  why the DBS advisor and the client did not wear mask in the public office ?

can the authorities investigate into this non compliance ?

The advisor when talking without mask was alone.....

(22-10-2021, 09:08 AM)sgbuffett Wrote:  The advisor when talking without mask was alone.....

Below image shows that both of them had no mask. Can the authorities do an investigation into this  ?

[Image: Capture.png]

(22-10-2021, 09:15 AM)forum456 Wrote:  Below image shows that both of them had no mask. Can the authorities do an investigation into this  ?

[Image: Capture.png]

Not sure when it was filmed...strict mask wearing may not have been implemented yet.

Plse check ...if there is violation ..CNA should take note.

(22-10-2021, 09:20 AM)sgbuffett Wrote:  Not sure when it was filmed...strict mask wearing may not have been implemented yet.

Plse check ...if there is violation ..CNA should take note.

Below images from your same video. they were wearing in the video. then suddenly, they removed the mask.
clear case of violation of govt mask policy.

[Image: Capture1.png]

[Image: Capture2.png]

Should place in CPF board.

I thought sgbuffet is his late 30s, how come now he talks like a 50 yo uncle, someone in the old Sgtalk forum used to say sgbuffet is not one person, this account is shared among a group of people, whoever is free will come here and chat, now I believe that is true.

(22-10-2021, 12:09 PM)lvlrsSTI Wrote:  I thought sgbuffet is his late 30s, how come now he talks like a 50 yo uncle, someone in the old Sgtalk forum used to say sgbuffet is not one person, this account is shared among a group of people, whoever is free will come here and chat, now I believe that is tru

I don't believe that sgbutt is a group of people, but is an individual.... Thinking

(22-10-2021, 12:09 PM)lvlrsSTI Wrote:  I thought sgbuffet is his late 30s, how come now he talks like a 50 yo uncle, someone in the old Sgtalk forum used to say sgbuffet is not one person, this account is shared among a group of people, whoever is free will come here and chat, now I believe that is true.

I am interested in all govt policy matters including intricacies of CPF and how it affects people.

Although it's many yrs from now, it will still impact me at some point.