Rules to tackle online harm in Singapore to be rolled out as early as 2023

SINGAPORE - Social media firms will be held to greater account to users here as Singapore looks to roll out a slew of online safety measures, including content filters and user reporting tools, to minimise local access to harmful materials.

These measures - proposed under the Code of Practice for Online Safety and the Content Code for Social Media Services - received support from the public after a month-long consultation with the Ministry of Communications and Information (MCI).

The codes are expected to be rolled out as early as 2023 after they are debated in Parliament.

https://www.straitstimes.com/tech/tech-n...ly-as-2023

Likely used to tackle and fix opp and non-obedient sinkie nia.

But won't dare do anything to the real harm like wumao, little pink and dicksons that try to do sinkie in with their propaganda and fake news. Sad

There was a time when the country asked ordinary men to do extraordinary things.

But now, they'll only do it for money.

(29-09-2022, 03:04 PM)Soulhacker Wrote:  Likely used to tackle and fix opp and non-obedient sinkie nia.

But won't dare do anything to the real harm like wumao, little pink and dicksons that try to do sinkie in with their propaganda and fake news. Sad

they claim next year , pushing obviously LOL due to 2025 GE

also next year got PE.
[+] 1 user Likes [[ForeverAlone]]'s post

Wow, online police coming.

Becoming NK soon…. Rotfl

Already ranked 150+ still not happy…
This is still called a democratic society?
They only like to listen to 鬼话?

“Be who you are and say what you feel, because those who mind don't matter and those who matter don't mind"
[+] 1 user Likes RiseofAsia's post

They shd ban facebook and FLG media.

“Be who you are and say what you feel, because those who mind don't matter and those who matter don't mind"

Facebook everyday got people scold Orange u take
To garner viewership?

No weapons that forms against me shall prosper
No tongue that rises against me I shall condemn 
☝️