Actually been a rich boss is lonely

Do you see your boss always eat alone?
Literally everything he do etc is alone

This thought my rich uncle anti social with his friends later than I find out most rich boss is like this

If Ask me choose friend or money now
I rather choose money because I know
Money will not betray you backstab you
Gossip u

Lonely because he got a lot of fair-weather friends that he know cannot be trusted. I also have a filthy rich uncle and he has meal invitations everyday. But don't think he's interested hahaha.

they afraid ppl want to borrow money or ask for favors from them

(08-03-2022, 10:20 PM)Blasterlord2 Wrote:  Lonely because he got a lot of fair-weather friends that he know cannot be trusted. I also have a filthy rich uncle and he has meal invitations everyday. But don't think he's interested hahaha.

same lor, my Uncle never go attend depend " who " got benefit or not, end of the day is all about benefits come business. Only one event he don't go is Gov ones even that Business Assco event every time invited Minister come he never go.

(08-03-2022, 10:23 PM)WhatDoYouThink? Wrote:  they afraid ppl want to borrow money or ask for favors from them

Is not this because they view time = money and money can't buy time.

(09-03-2022, 02:05 AM)[[ForeverAlone]] Wrote:  Is not this because they view time = money and money can't buy time.

Is your meow meow smelly? Thinking

Wherever you go, no matter what the weather, always bring your own sunshine Big Grin

(08-03-2022, 10:06 PM)[[ForeverAlone]] Wrote:  Do you see your boss always eat alone?
Literally everything he do etc is alone

This thought my rich uncle anti social with his friends later than I find out most rich boss is like this

If Ask me choose friend or money now
I rather choose money because I know
Money will not betray you backstab you
Gossip u

With a friend like you, who needs enemies?

Poor people also lonely leh. But the Rich can choose what they want to eat. The poor have little options.