Dun understand why PRCunts die die must zero covid strategy?

(07-03-2022, 12:18 AM)ArielCasper Wrote:  I preferred Sweden path..

Go Ikea

KTV妹妹说,香港人无义,台湾人无情,新加坂人无智 Big Grin

(07-03-2022, 12:10 AM)cf9 Wrote:  move to the endemic ? Who , which country? india who believe the numbers?

endemic or wait for new variant to come? Nobody knows.

Use 1 to 5%of population to do screening. So least 95% can back to normal. very good planning. I would even be more stricter.

At least many countries are moving forward …. if PRCunts continue the delay of herd immunity … they will lose out eventually

(06-03-2022, 11:04 PM)ArielCasper Wrote:  If go by your logic of dealing with nature, should have followed Sweden and go with herd immunity since day 1.. True that we can't fight against nature, that why we go from 2 doses to 3 does and maybe 4 doses in future.. Never ending stories..

Sweden death rate is 7 times of Singapore, so up to people to decide if it is worth to die 7 times more people, but no shutdown, no dine in restriction, and maybe even no mask up policy..

Cannot follow Swe. 

The virus is mutating, thus herd immunity is bs talk.
Our blood vessels or even nerve could be weaker with each infection.

The solution is find treatment or vaccine.
Current vaccine being administer do not produce antibodies at the main entry, therefore depend on the amount of virus load exposed,
damage may vary a lot. 
If fact from what I know there are quite a number of vaccines can overcome this. Majority are smaller players
I can only pray our govt is willing to give chances to smaller players.

(07-03-2022, 08:28 PM)Tangsen Wrote:  Go Ikea

You have your choice, I have mine..

1. I have served the nation in a combat unit for 2.5 + 10 years. I had fulfilled my duty as a citizen, but has the country do it's part for me?
2. I don't know where the threat of CCP is, but I know the threat of CECA is already at my doorsteps
3. I had been called a CCP, JHK, Pinoy, but they never called me a CECA..

(07-03-2022, 09:37 PM)ArielCasper Wrote:  You have your choice, I have mine..

I buy TaoBao

(07-03-2022, 08:29 PM)Tangsen Wrote:  At least many countries are moving forward …. if PRCunts continue the delay of herd immunity … they will lose out eventually
Taiwan is smart and will never want to be part of China like HK who has to follow the ridiculous zero covid policy. Taiwan will gradually be elevated in its status at the UN as USA has send officials to Taiwan recently to discuss that. Akan Datang.

(07-03-2022, 09:44 PM)Instinct Wrote:  Taiwan is smart and will never want to be part of China like HK who has to follow the ridiculous zero covid policy. Taiwan will gradually be elevated in its status at the UN as USA has send officials to Taiwan recently to discuss that. Akan Datang.

Well ….. the dependency of Disunited Shite of Assmerica as trustworthy friend is …. Afganistan and U-Krane can give you fabulous reference  Rotfl

(07-03-2022, 08:48 PM)watchfirst9 Wrote:  Cannot follow Swe. 

The virus is mutating, thus herd immunity is bs talk.
Our blood vessels or even nerve could be weaker with each infection.

The solution is find treatment or vaccine.
Current vaccine being administer do not produce antibodies at the main entry, therefore depend on the amount of virus load exposed,
damage may vary a lot. 
If fact from what I know there are quite a number of vaccines can overcome this. Majority are smaller players
I can only pray our govt is willing to give chances to smaller players.
But if you compare the data of Sweden vs those countries who implemented some form of lock down, there is no obvious difference that herd immunity is bs talk..So how can we rule it out?

If we say COVID is a cancer, then yes without treatment/vaccine, you will die. But we are saying COVID is like a flu. While people go for flu jab, there are those who don't, catch a cold and develop immunity and move on.. Of course, there is also a small number who died due to flu.. Not denying that.

When the whole COVID end, hopefully there is a review on what was done right/wrong or improved.. At least those people who died due to COVID didn't die in vain..

1. I have served the nation in a combat unit for 2.5 + 10 years. I had fulfilled my duty as a citizen, but has the country do it's part for me?
2. I don't know where the threat of CCP is, but I know the threat of CECA is already at my doorsteps

(07-03-2022, 09:44 PM)Instinct Wrote:  Taiwan is smart and will never want to be part of China like HK who has to follow the ridiculous zero covid policy. Taiwan will gradually be elevated in its status at the UN as USA has send officials to Taiwan recently to discuss that. Akan Datang.
Err.. you sure Taiwan is not following zero covid policy??

Please go read Taiwan news, or check with our resident 1450 here in this forum.

(07-03-2022, 09:56 PM)ArielCasper Wrote:  But if you compare the data of Sweden vs those countries who implemented some form of lock down, there is no obvious difference that herd immunity is bs talk..So how can we rule it out?

If we say COVID is a cancer, then yes without treatment/vaccine, you will die. But we are saying COVID is like a flu. While people go for flu jab, there are those who don't, catch a cold and develop immunity and move on.. Of course, there is also a small number who died due to flu.. Not denying that.

When the whole COVID end, hopefully there is a review on what was done right/wrong or improved.. At least those people who died due to COVID didn't die in vain..

Also let be very honest, till now there is no immunity against flu.
yes there is some hype about covid deadliness. But covid is no flu, it slowly deteriorate one's health.

Imo, the key is load or amount of virus. 
If we can reduce the number of virus, virus can end faster. 

Due to spike protein structure, current jab vaccine can hurt the body, especially those 'very strong  response ones'.
Oral and nasal meanwhile has lesser risks. So not only we need update of the virus but also a safer approach.

To me, currently what many world leaders of give up is downright silly. 
Many may suffer more in long term.

(07-03-2022, 10:33 PM)watchfirst9 Wrote:  Also let be very honest, till now there is no immunity against flu.
yes there is some hype about covid deadliness. But covid is no flu, it slowly deteriorate one's health.

Imo, the key is load or amount of virus. 
If we can reduce the number of virus, virus can end faster. 

Due to spike protein structure, current jab vaccine can hurt the body, especially those 'very strong  response ones'.
Oral and nasal meanwhile has lesser risks. So not only we need update of the virus but also a safer approach.

To me, currently what many world leaders of give up is downright silly. 
Many may suffer more in long term.

True, giving up is the most easy way out.. Time will tell what is the best decision for the whole situation, but that doesn't mean those who didn't make the same decision are wrong.. They just decide based on info they have on hand..

For us, we are 'brainwash' by whatever news/info released to us to a point until we can't even tell what is right or wrong.. After all, garbage in garbage out.. Feed us wrong info, we make wrong decisions or form wrong opinion..