Elon Musk is very unhappy with Biden

https://www.cnbc.com/2022/05/17/elon-mus...orman.html

[+] 2 users Like halya's post

https://www.cnbc.com/2022/05/18/elon-mus...crats.html
[+] 1 user Likes halya's post

Trump will be back 2024
[+] 1 user Likes [[ForeverAlone]]'s post

(19-05-2022, 11:38 AM)halya Wrote:  https://www.cnbc.com/2022/05/17/elon-mus...orman.html

Many forget Elon wasn't even born in the US...

(19-05-2022, 01:38 PM)Manthink Wrote:  Many forget Elon wasn't even born in the US...

he is german tactically than move to USA become American.

in fact a lot engineer, scientists their origin from German and move to USA.

(19-05-2022, 01:47 PM)[[ForeverAlone]] Wrote:  he is german tactically than move to USA become American.

in fact a lot engineer, scientists their origin from German and move to USA.

I thought he was born a South African before moving to USA via Canada?

(19-05-2022, 01:53 PM)Levin Wrote:  I thought he was born a South African before moving to USA via Canada?

Yes - Elon was born in S Africa and then migrated....

He seems follow similar legacy as other foreign-born innovators and inventors who migrated to US.

The legendary inventor Nikola Telsa himself was an immigrant from Serbia.

Both Elon and Telsa aren't into politics but contributed greatly to science progress and US's industry.

Elon Musk continues to expose Twitter as bot claims raise brows

China 》"Their Economy Doom"  Thinking

Elon Musk speaks out about inflation, supporting Amazon CEO Jeff Bezos' remarks nudie against President Joe Biden and warning that the "obvious" cause of inflation might make the US become like Venezuela

(20-05-2022, 03:11 PM)Teeth53 Wrote:  China 》"Their Economy Doom"  Thinking

Elon Musk speaks out about inflation, supporting Amazon CEO Jeff Bezos' remarks nudie against President Joe Biden and warning that the "obvious" cause of inflation might make the US become like Venezuela

Tesla CEO Elon Musk said this week nudie the U.S. must "stop the infighting" in order to be competitive with China, warning that the world's second-largest economy will someday dwarf America's output.

"What we’re going to see with China, for the first time that anyone can remember who is alive, is an economy that is twice the size of the U.S., possibly three times the size of the U.S., and it’s going to be very weird living in that world," Musk told hosts of the "All-In" podcast on Monday evening.

"So, we better stop the infighting in the U.S. and stop punching ourselves in the face. There’s way too much of America punching itself in the damn face, it’s just dumb, and think about, hey, 'We gotta be competitive here," Musk continued.

"There’s a new kid on the block that’s going to be two to three times our size. We better step up our game and stop infighting."

(19-05-2022, 02:00 PM)Manthink Wrote:  Yes - Elon was born in S Africa and then migrated....

He seems follow similar legacy as other foreign-born innovators and inventors who migrated to US.

The legendary inventor Nikola Telsa himself was an immigrant from Serbia.

Both Elon and Telsa aren't into politics but contributed greatly to science progress and US's industry.

Actually Elon got his Ah Gong’s Gene… Love to explore new things. Big Grin

Nikola Tesla can be considered as God…
His invention on Tesla coil is amazing at that time.

“Be who you are and say what you feel, because those who mind don't matter and those who matter don't mind"

(19-05-2022, 11:40 AM)halya Wrote:  https://www.cnbc.com/2022/05/18/elon-mus...crats.html
Joe  Devilask his right hand, to sent more weapons, more and more better.  Devil Blinken said meeting.

https://www.channelnewsasia.com/world/us...de-2694266

U.N. Security Council meeting called by the United States that the war has halted maritime trade in large areas of the Black Sea and made the region unsafe for navigation, trapping Ukrainian agricultural exports and jeopardizing global food supplies.

Blinken said the meeting, which he chaired, was taking place “at a moment of unprecedented global hunger” fueled by climate change and COVID-19 “and made even worse by conflict.”

(20-05-2022, 05:05 PM)Teeth53 Wrote:  Joe  Devilask his right hand, to sent more weapons, more and more better.  Devil Blinken said meeting.

And meanwhile in American mum are running out of baby powder milk... Thinking

(19-05-2022, 11:46 AM)[[ForeverAlone]] Wrote:  Trump will be back 2024

I doubt so

No weapons that forms against me shall prosper
No tongue that rises against me I shall condemn 
☝️

(20-05-2022, 03:50 PM)RiseofAsia Wrote:  Actually Elon got his Ah Gong’s Gene… Love to explore new things. Big Grin
Nikola Tesla can be considered as God…His invention on Tesla coil is amazing at that time.

I don't know if gene has anything to do with that - But I do know both Elon and Nikola aren't educated in US nor  graduate of any Ivy league American university.

And yet their fortune can't be anymore different...

[Image: 4a6343f01d133dd24ef0f33a1b9b79f132bd8d7f...0110_1.jpg]

【新闻速递】马斯克“弃驴投象”背后,是美国内斗的新形势!不可不察2022.5.20(星期五)

(19-05-2022, 11:40 AM)halya Wrote:  https://www.cnbc.com/2022/05/18/elon-mus...crats.html

ELON MUSK spent Wednesday (May 18) on Twitter, announcing his political switch from Democrat to Republican. 

Trashing ESG and replying to several users of the social-media website he's agreed to buy.

Tesla, meanwhile, sank to the lowest level this year, wiping US$12.3 billion from his wealth, while Twitter further extended its slide. All told, Musk has lost US$49 billion since launching his bid for Twitter last month, partly as the wider market tumbled and as some investors in Tesla grew concerned over how he'd fund his offer for the social-media giant.

Musk, 50, remains the world's richest person, with a fortune of US$209.9 billion, according to the Bloomberg Billionaires Index. He's shaved US$60.4 billion off his wealth this year, trailing only Binance's Changpeng Zhao, who's down US$81 billion, and Jeff Bezos's US$62 billion drop.