How the Israel-Palestine war will escalate to bring in Iran and Syria

The killing of innocent civilians will cause immense anger on Arab streets. 

Iranians have many unsettled scores with US and Israel, including assassination of is top general. Syria is still angry from the US support of rebels trying to overthrow Assad. 

Russia will fight the proxy war here and China will provide economic support as US tighten its embargo on these countries

Supporting 2 wars on 2 fronts with a disunited bickering Congress that wants to tighten spending will bring US to perilous situation. The almighty US dollar may be cracked.

Smart money has moved to gold as the war unfolds.

I, being poor, have only my dreams; I have spread my dreams under your feet; Tread softly because you tread on my dreams.

This is what Netanyahu wants

Manipulate & draw the US to fight Iran for Israel

US forces brought there are serving as tripwire

Usually you set up a tripwire around you to protect yourself. In this case, they bring the tripwire very close to their adversaries hoping that when it is set off, they got excuse to enter the fight.

But this idea of making use of tripwire US forces may blowback at a time when it is weaker than what it was relative to its adversaries who have gained new capabilities

We read that in the last few days US bases in mid east are getting hammered & cut off

And that is why they had to bring 2 aircraft carriers to protect these bases

the more the merrier ?