Russia gains ground in war as Ukrainian troops face ammo shortages

https://nypost.com/2024/03/09/world-news...shortages/

Beware of imposter and trolls!

Ukraine is losing the war. Down with nazis!

cannot be cannot be... Tongue

ukraine is going to surround moscow as they run out of ammo le... Tongue

“Three things cannot be long hidden: the sun, the moon, and the truth” – Buddha.
[Image: https://i.ibb.co/0hWSqby/wednesday-quote.jpg]

They have held on for so long against the big power valued Russia is already miraculous.

After Russia invade the place and kill Ukraine rulers what do you think happens next?

Russia still won't have a way out of the mess

Any puppet Putin installs will be unpopular and will brutalised the people to stay in power. Just like I'm Chechya...

People who cheer Putin because they hate the USA ...are acting against humanity.

I, being poor, have only my dreams; I have spread my dreams under your feet; Tread softly because you tread on my dreams.

All amdk arse lickers stooge’s say 3 days only hor Russia held for so long LMAO

Zelensky is a beggar beg for arms but there is a limit to how much ppl want to lend or give to you since you basically no monies to return back. Just cede some of Ukraine lands for peace or just surrender bah. Who ask you upfront ppl ask you stay neutral you kpo wanna join NATO? Now NATO countries also dun dare accept you.
[+] 1 user Likes sgh's post

Ukraine keep saying once their Ukraine is no more Russia will invade Europe such kind of threat to implicitly ask for arms and also NATO troops to fight in Ukraine. My own take is the Ukraine conflict has taken a toll on Russian army so I seriously doubt they got the resources to take on Europe say after they annexed Ukraine. Most likely after Ukraine is taken Russian should be taking on defensive positions as they push the borderline further away of Russia from those NATO countries potential invasion instead.

Give that PUTIN a can of Anchor beer. His 2 weeks war is going to be extended to 2 years and even longer until the day he collapses totally.

(10-03-2024, 12:22 PM)teaserteam Wrote:  Give that PUTIN a can of Anchor beer.  His 2 weeks war is going to be extended to 2 years and even longer until the day he collapses totally.

I think that privilege should be bestowed upon Zelensky and families instead. He sent so many Ukrainian fathers and sons to die. And he is a Jews btw.

(10-03-2024, 12:18 PM)sgh Wrote:  Ukraine keep saying once their Ukraine is no more Russia will invade Europe such kind of threat to implicitly ask for arms and also NATO troops to fight in Ukraine. My own take is the Ukraine conflict has taken a toll on Russian army so I seriously doubt they got the resources to take on Europe say after they annexed Ukraine. Most likely after Ukraine is taken Russian should be taking on defensive positions as they push the borderline further away of Russia from those NATO countries potential invasion instead.

Putin wants to de-nazify Ukraine sounds more logical. Only goons will believe clown Zelenskyy lies.

Zelensky better takes Pope's advice.
Raise white flag and end the war. 
Another words, God won't be helping him.

Cannot say zelensky ish clown.... cannot! Tongue

He ish war hero... war hero... Tongue

“Three things cannot be long hidden: the sun, the moon, and the truth” – Buddha.
[Image: https://i.ibb.co/0hWSqby/wednesday-quote.jpg]

[Image: IMG-20240310-WA0004.jpg]

[Image: IMG-20240310-WA0005.jpg]

[url=https://i
[+] 1 user Likes Omnipresent88's post

(10-03-2024, 11:56 AM)sgbuffett Wrote:  They have held on for so long against the big power valued Russia is already miraculous.

After Russia invade the place and kill Ukraine rulers what do you think happens next?

Russia still won't have a way out of the mess

Any puppet Putin installs will be unpopular and will brutalised the people to stay in power. Just like I'm Chechya...

People who cheer Putin because they hate the USA ...are acting against humanity.

I did not see you asked India to release the annexed Sikkim and Goa.

Ukr govt is not doing itself favour by carry out culture genocide in the first place. 
There is no unity, chance already slim. 

Ukr govt look Rus down is fatal. When chance of neutrality is given, take it
give autonomy to the Donbass, and they still can join EU.

Today situation is already very very difficult.

[Image: IMG-20240310-WA0011.jpg]
[+] 1 user Likes Omnipresent88's post