Is Spore Expensive? Taiwan Couple Check out Prices at ShengSiong

[+] 1 user Likes lvlrsSTI's post

(15-03-2023, 06:30 PM)lvlrsSTI Wrote:  

滚回去台湾🇹🇼啦!haha Big Grin

If Taiwan's prices are similar to Singapore as stated in the video, then the purchasing power of Taiwanese is lower than Singaporeans leow.

(15-03-2023, 07:19 PM)cheekopekman Wrote:  滚回去台湾🇹🇼啦!haha Big Grin

His wife’s nick name is 新竹蔡依林Jolin Tsai Rotfl

"滚回去台湾🇹🇼啦!".

Trying saying that to CECA... If don't dare, mean got no balls.

1. I have served the nation in a combat unit for 2.5 + 10 years. I had fulfilled my duty as a citizen, but has the country do it's part for me?
2. I don't know where the threat of CCP is, but I know the threat of CECA is already at my doorsteps
3. I had been called a CCP, JHK, Pinoy, but they never called me a CECA..

(15-03-2023, 11:32 PM)ArielCasper Wrote:  "滚回去台湾🇹🇼啦!".

Trying saying that to CECA... If don't dare, mean got no balls.

What is CECA leh?  Thinking I don't know leh!

(16-03-2023, 06:11 AM)cheekopekman Wrote:  What is CECA leh?  Thinking I don't know leh!

Then go google yourself lah.. you can find this thread, I am sure you know how to find what Ceca means.

1. I have served the nation in a combat unit for 2.5 + 10 years. I had fulfilled my duty as a citizen, but has the country do it's part for me?
2. I don't know where the threat of CCP is, but I know the threat of CECA is already at my doorsteps

(16-03-2023, 06:11 AM)cheekopekman Wrote:  What is CECA leh?  Thinking I don't know leh!

The only one I know is Comprehensive Economic Cooperation Agreement. But from the way the other forummers use CECA, it seems to mean something else. I also don't know their exact meaning for it.

(16-03-2023, 08:15 AM)Levin Wrote:  The only one I know is Comprehensive Economic Cooperation Agreement. But from the way the other forummers use CECA, it seems to mean something else. I also don't know their exact meaning for it.

Since you like to ask, you can try asking what is ceca in edmw, and don't tell me you don't know what is edmw.

(16-03-2023, 08:26 AM)ArielCasper Wrote:  Since you like to ask, you can try asking what is ceca in edmw, and don't tell me you don't know what is edmw.

I knew EDMW since quite a few ex-EDMW forummers came here. I have never been there though.