If US involved in a war in Asia, Asean becomes 'Humpty Dumpty'

If US involved in a war in Asia, Asean becomes "Humpty Dumpty"

(11-03-2022, 10:08 PM)Scythian Wrote:  If US involved in a war in Asia, Asean becomes "Humpty Dumpty"

Humpty Dumpty sitting on the wall

(11-03-2022, 10:08 PM)Scythian Wrote:  If US involved in a war in Asia, Asean becomes "Humpty Dumpty"

Asean internal friction and possible inter fighting amongst members.

Everyone has to make their own choice

Use race and religion to divide and conquer.
Supply arm but not manpower.
Colonized the country.
Your resources are shared.
Freedom and democracy, I decide.
Sanction and forfeiture for disobedience.
The new world order?
[+] 3 users Like Oasis's post

nice one & well done from pinnoyland, this is very important to Asia & us in spore, especially in SCS.
Build a NATO in asia is necessary now, not only for taiwan, for all the sovereignty country.
with Korea new president is fully anti-china, strengthen the whole asia now.
with a united EU now & gone case of Russia, US can focus in asia now.

欧洲团结了,美国可以抽身对抗中国

NATO in Asia is a big joke
Having different assorted fighter jets in those countries..

US super F16, F18 fighter jets to latest F35
Russians fighter jets  Sukhoi SU27 and SU35
Chinese fighter jets Chengdu and Shenyang 

Lol

(12-03-2022, 05:56 AM)Scythian Wrote:  NATO in Asia is a big joke
Having different assorted fighter jets in those countries..

US super F16, F18 fighter jets to latest F35
Russians fighter jets  Sukhoi SU27 and SU35
Chinese fighter jets Chengdu and Shenyang 

Lol

None in Asia has the capability like Germany in EU

(12-03-2022, 05:38 AM)kokee Wrote:  nice one & well done from pinnoyland, this is very important to Asia & us in spore, especially in SCS.
Build a NATO in asia is necessary now, not only for taiwan, for all the sovereignty country.
with Korea new president is fully anti-china, strengthen the whole asia now.
with a united EU now & gone case of Russia, US can focus in asia now.

欧洲团结了,美国可以抽身对抗中国

Myanmar junta support Russians invasion of Ukraine..

Good news, Scomo has expanded the mighty Aussie  mini superpower force from 60k to 80k to fight China invasion.  Laughing

Even without a war ASEAN already in dire straits 9 against 1
[+] 1 user Likes Dan's post

US already involve in many wars in Asia.

The Korean war...US ended in truce
Vietnam War...US was defeated
Afghan war...US was defeated

USA will never involve in a war, all they need to do is come into Asia and all just open legs to get F...k. That's how weak Asia... Lol

Ww3...joe already said no ww3....scared of put in ...more scared of xi.

A war with china will definitely hasten cowboy's downfall ...how to fight so far away...a protracted war, sure die one

So clear, no direct confrontation, only instigating by supplying warplanes n weapons to their allies.

(12-03-2022, 10:17 AM)Dan Wrote:  Even without a war ASEAN already in dire straits 9 against 1

Who's the monkey?

W/O any direct confrontation in Asia, so peaceful  today, yet, Asean already look like Humpty Dumpty with Russian invasion of Ukraine..

Cannot imaging what could happen to  Humpty Dumpty if there's a war in Asia?

Haywire

"Russia’s Defence Minister Sergei Shoigu told Myanmar’s junta leader Senior General Min Aung Hlaing during his visit to the Russian capital last month that Moscow was committed to strengthening military ties.

Speaking on the sidelines of Russia’s annual MAKS air show, which President Vladimir Putin attended on Tuesday, Mr. Mikheev said Myanmar is one of Rosoboronexport’s key customers in south east Asia and a key partner of Rostec, Russia’s state aerospace and defence conglomerate.

Ties between the two countries have grown in recent years, with Moscow providing training and university scholarships to thousands of soldiers, as well as selling arms to a military blacklisted by several Western countries."

If a non ASEAN country invade an ASEAN country, what will ASEAN or Singapore do? Send our troops to fight against the invader?

1. I have served the nation in a combat unit for 2.5 + 10 years. I had fulfilled my duty as a citizen, but has the country do it's part for me?
2. I don't know where the threat of CCP is, but I know the threat of CECA is already at my doorsteps
3. I had been called a CCP, JHK, Pinoy, but they never called me a CECA..

(13-03-2022, 07:26 AM)ArielCasper Wrote:  If a non  ASEAN country invade an ASEAN country, what will ASEAN or Singapore do? Send our troops to fight against the invader?

Asean members are more afraid of a suuden attack within Asean itself.

Trust no one except yourself

There is a thorn in ASEAN which will be removed in due course I hope.
[+] 1 user Likes Dan's post

Singapore in venturing into space

Probably station some NS soldiers on the moon

(13-03-2022, 01:02 PM)Scythian Wrote:  Asean members are more afraid of a suuden attack within Asean itself.

Trust no one except yourself
If sudden attack with ASEAN, Singapore stand aside and see maybe people won't say much. If non ASEAN attack ASEAN and we do nothing, then we are no better than the western countries now.

1. I have served the nation in a combat unit for 2.5 + 10 years. I had fulfilled my duty as a citizen, but has the country do it's part for me?
2. I don't know where the threat of CCP is, but I know the threat of CECA is already at my doorsteps
3. I had been called a CCP, JHK, Pinoy, but they never called me a CECA..