Russian Forces Push Deeper Into Northern Ukraine

With Ukrainian troops outnumbered, exhausted and now in retreat near Kharkiv, many Ukrainians wonder if the war has taken a significant turn for the worse.

https://www.nytimes.com/2024/05/12/world...arkiv.html
[+] 2 users Like lvlrsSTI's post

https://news.sky.com/story/ukraine-war-l...d-12541713

Ukrainian chabo can go and "fight"  lor!  nudie
[+] 1 user Likes cityhantam's post

(13-05-2024, 02:16 PM)cityhantam Wrote:  Ukrainian chabo can go and "fight"  lor!  nudie

20% of the soldiers are now females

If Ukraine loses Kharkiv, it will lose the war, the tens of billions of dollars US aid is not going to help if Ukrainian forces are unable to hold the frontline

(13-05-2024, 04:23 PM)lvlrsSTI Wrote:  If Ukraine loses Kharkiv, it will lose the war, the tens of billions of dollars US aid is not going to help if Ukrainian forces are unable to hold the frontline

I think only when capital Kyiv fall then lose. Kharkiv is big city but not capital so symbolism not there. Best is cabinet rebel and mutiny then catch Zelensky and present to Putin as a gift for negotiation for peace.

(13-05-2024, 07:09 PM)sgh Wrote:  I think only when capital Kyiv fall then lose. Kharkiv is big city but not capital so symbolism not there. Best is cabinet rebel and mutiny then catch Zelensky and present to Putin as a gift for negotiation for peace.

Heard $65 billion aid the U.S. provided is mostly given to the U.S. military in Europe, only $13 billion aid will be directly given to Ukraine, so far only $1 billion has been delivered.

(13-05-2024, 07:09 PM)sgh Wrote:  I think only when capital Kyiv fall then lose. Kharkiv is big city but not capital so symbolism not there. Best is cabinet rebel and mutiny then catch Zelensky and present to Putin as a gift for negotiation for peace.

Kharkiv is significant as it is far beyond eastern Ukraine territories Russia claimed.