Russian Naval Commander Shot Dead! Good News!

Russian Black Sea Fleet commander 'shot dead by Ukrainians' in battle for Mariupol (yahoo.com)
[+] 1 user Likes lionkingch55's post

nudie
[+] 1 user Likes pervertosan's post

comie liar know russia lost the war but keep barking their lies non stop, know himself lying is real big liar.
reason is simple, china already jump ship to Ukraine, china know Russia the best & dare to take such risk, mean Russia already totally gone case.
last 2 days, comie dogs here keep barking 1st phase hypersonic missile, then 2nd phase, if russia win the war, they need to come out with hypersonic missile? because they already not many army tofight plus they already lost till desperate. If russia use nuke, then they have totally lost the war.
Ukraine almost reclaimed all their lost town & city, russia has no capability now to occupy any ukraine city.

all these know nut moronic comie dogs here, if Russia win now, will they use their hypersonic missile? NO, means Russia already lost the war totally, so desperate now.
as above Ukraine already shot death 5 russia generals, putin sack>8 generals now, how many left?
yesterday another top rank russia army kena killed, deserve it.

俄罗斯黑海舰队副司令阵亡!

[+] 1 user Likes kokee's post

(21-03-2022, 08:08 AM)lionkingch55 Wrote:  .

Clapping

Smile

comie liar know russia lost the war but keep barking their lies non stop, know himself lying is real big liar.
reason is simple, china already jump ship to Ukraine, china know Russia the best & dare to take such risk, mean Russia already totally gone case.
last 2 days, comie dogs here keep barking 1st phase hypersonic missile, then 2nd phase, if russia win the war, they need to come out with hypersonic missile? because they already not many army tofight plus they already lost till desperate. If russia use nuke, then they have totally lost the war.
Ukraine almost reclaimed all their lost town & city, russia has no capability now to occupy any ukraine city.

all these know nut moronic comie dogs here, if Russia win now, will they use their hypersonic missile? NO, means Russia already lost the war totally, so desperate now.
as above Ukraine already shot death 5 russia generals, putin sack>8 generals now, how many left?

大快人心:俄羅斯🇷🇺黑海艦隊副司令被擊斃

Nice.

Ho say liao lah

https://www.aljazeera.com/news/2022/3/17...e-liveblog

"Paliy is believed to have been killed in fighting around the besieged city of Mariupol. The Russian defence ministry has not confirmed his death."

Naval commander leave his ship behind and fight in the city??

It's is like Russia Air Force Commander had been killed in fighting around the besieged city of Mariupol..

Leave his plane behind, take a rifle and fight frontline.. lol

1. I have served the nation in a combat unit for 2.5 + 10 years. I had fulfilled my duty as a citizen, but has the country do it's part for me?
2. I don't know where the threat of CCP is, but I know the threat of CECA is already at my doorsteps
3. I had been called a CCP, JHK, Pinoy, but they never called me a CECA..

(21-03-2022, 08:08 AM)lionkingch55 Wrote:  Russian Black Sea Fleet commander 'shot dead by Ukrainians' in battle for Mariupol (yahoo.com)

Oops, this guy was born in Ukraine and served in Russian Navy.

(21-03-2022, 10:15 PM)lvlrsSTI Wrote:  Oops, this guy was born in Ukraine and served in Russian Navy.

Good, he betray his own kind.

Russians are like a man who is 5 feet five tall.

Ukrainians are like a woman who is 5 feet seven.

The woman is slightly taller, but the man is still slightly stronger.

If they fight, the man will win.

But if the man is trying to kill her baby, then the woman can be very ferocious, and even if she dies in the fight, you'd bet she would inflict serious damage to the man.

Russia's cities are all standing tall and nice, the people are still going shopping, walking about in peace. The war is not in their territory.

Meanwhile, Ukraine had been under assault since 24 February. More than 3 million Ukrainians have fled to neighbouring countries. Their homeland had been savagely destroyed...not just army camps but civilian buildings, homes.

It does not need a leap of imagination to know how the Ukrainians would fight vis-a-vis the invaders...the latter will song song shoot here shoot there, while the former is literally fighting for their lives, their chewren's lives, the lives of their elderly father, mother, their homes...
[+] 1 user Likes Oyk's post

When can news of Putin up lorry surface.

俄最高海軍將領被斬首細節曝光

(22-03-2022, 05:57 AM)kokee Wrote:  俄最高海軍將領被斬首細節曝光

The monarch, president, king, queen and even pope....I assume that the army will protect these people.  

Will they protect a commander or general?

In ancient times, generals are themselves very good fighters.  Good at unarmed combat (martial arts), at using weapons like the sword, spear, good at horse riding, good reflexes and eyesight.

But are today's generals necessarily good at shooting, running...better than most other lower-ranked soldiers?

Or merely good at planning in aircon offices?

If your plan, your strategy failed to achieve its desired outcome, and it's been so many days already and Ukraine has not surrendered, what makes you think you will succeed in the battlefield even though it's admirable that you are on the ground with the soldiers?

In modern times, we have chiobus even becoming army officers.  Do you really think they can charge and dodge, do leopard crawls, with FBO?  Of course not.  They are meant to sit in the office to give orders to male soldiers to go and get killed.  Right.

And the PLA.

Does anybody here think that those generals can fight?

A lot of them are old men with a potbelly caused by years of good food and mao tai, bought with dirty money.

And the younger soldiers, they look impressive when they march around in peace times. But in the heat of a battle, these strawberries from one-child families will buckle. You try to train up a man's physical strength, who had been raised with a weak psychological strength, you will only have someone looking like a soldier to show, to scare people, but he cannot fight

(21-03-2022, 08:41 PM)ArielCasper Wrote:  "Paliy is believed to have been killed in fighting around the besieged city of Mariupol. The Russian defence ministry has not confirmed his death."

It's is like Russia Air Force Commander had been killed in fighting around the besieged city of Mariupol..

Thinking........... Rotfl

(21-03-2022, 11:46 AM)Fleetdestroyer Wrote:  Ho say liao lah

https://www.aljazeera.com/news/2022/3/17...e-liveblog
Russian Black Sea Fleet commander 'shot dead by Ukrainians' in battle for Mariupol....?.

(21-03-2022, 08:41 PM)ArielCasper Wrote:  "Paliy is believed to have been killed in fighting around the besieged city of Mariupol. The Russian defence ministry has not confirmed his death."

Naval commander leave his ship behind and go fight in the city?.... Rotfl

(21-03-2022, 11:03 AM)kokee Wrote:  comie liar know russia lost the war but keep barking their lies non stop, know himself lying is real big liar.

大快人心:俄羅斯🇷🇺黑海艦隊副司令被擊斃

russia already show hands & use up of all their most advanced weapons, hypersonic missile, Ukraine still stand tall now. Russia army almost halted now, cannt fight, can only be attack by Ukraine army & chase back to Russia, Ukraine to take back mariupol is just a matter of time, russia army cant occupy anything now.
Russia army cant attack now, can only wait to be attack.
NATO & US wait for the best time to bomb & attack putin & russia.

普丁滅國神器「匕首出鞘」卻沒用!?烏軍「洪水戰」反攻 俄大軍只能挨打!

(22-03-2022, 11:16 AM)Oyk Wrote:  And the PLA.

Does anybody here think that those generals can fight?

A lot of them are old men with a potbelly caused by years of good food and mao tai, bought with dirty money.

And the younger soldiers, they look impressive when they march around in peace times.  But in the heat of a battle, these strawberries from one-child families will buckle.  You try to train up a man's physical strength, who had been raised with a weak psychological strength, you will only have someone looking like a soldier to show, to scare people, but he cannot fight

After so long of good life, most PRCunts will question why invade another country for what if there is chance they may lose their life.
[+] 2 users Like Instinct's post

(22-03-2022, 05:08 PM)Instinct Wrote:  After so long of good life, most PRCunts will question why invade another country for what if there is chance they may lose their life.
Here we go again.. Dragging in PRC..

Like as if CCP is the one invading Ukraine..

1. I have served the nation in a combat unit for 2.5 + 10 years. I had fulfilled my duty as a citizen, but has the country do it's part for me?
2. I don't know where the threat of CCP is, but I know the threat of CECA is already at my doorsteps
3. I had been called a CCP, JHK, Pinoy, but they never called me a CECA..

WW3 - 2029...2032
https://youtu.be/6e_8saeGHQc