You're not imagining it: Russia's army is inept

(01-03-2022, 06:19 PM)guffaw Wrote:  Which religion you have? It's worthless.

I am a humble poor man. U like you who is getting so much monetary rewards from your beloved AMTK daddy!  crying
[+] 1 user Likes cityhantam's post

(01-03-2022, 06:20 PM)*天哥* Wrote:  If you watch network TV like me, u will discover the Russian soldiers currently invading Ukraine are young teens and inexperienced in warfare. I think the real Russian army is still awaiting instruction from Putin.

How come pudding so evil send small boys to die like sacrificial lamb?
[+] 1 user Likes guffaw's post

(01-03-2022, 06:24 PM)cityhantam Wrote:  I am a humble poor man. U like you who is getting so much monetary rewards from your beloved AMTK daddy!  crying

There are many types of riches la. You play commie balls like having so much fun. It's another kind of richness la

(01-03-2022, 06:27 PM)guffaw Wrote:  There are many types of riches la. You play commie balls like having so much fun. It's another kind of richness la

You seem to be very experienced in playing commie balls!

Can share share your experience?

cityhantam=alanis got religious? this is sibey xiasuay to that religion.
lies non stop, name calling, personal attack 7/24, twist & turn, shameless, spam the most post,threads & nonsense of this forum, whatever speechless dog.
[+] 1 user Likes kokee's post

(01-03-2022, 04:31 PM)kokee Wrote:  all the wrong judgement, putin, xi, biden & all.
russia is weak, china panic now, why not china try their army? Russia needs support now, LOL LOL.
still want to continue to invade?

战争暴露俄罗斯军事比想象中的还要差,头24小时只占领一个机场结果被乌军反攻全歼。

战争暴露俄罗斯军事比想象中的还要差,头24小时只占领一个机场结果被乌军反攻全歼。

putin, no more nuclear threatening? invade again? russian army ok? still got money to go for war?
whatever 100k of foreign army are with Ukraine army now, ton of weapons fromall over the world arrive in Ukraine, putin& russia has money to fight, go ahead. Plus 150k of UK army on the way?
Putin, let him decide his own fate, threatening world peace or withdraw or attack.
invader deserve to be punished by all means.

入侵第五天,俄乌谈判无果,乌克兰绝不让步。普金最好借机撤军,一旦战败后果严重。揭秘普金战争计划,及失败的根本原因。

入侵第五天,俄乌谈判无果,乌克兰绝不让步。普金最好借机撤军,一旦战败后果严重。揭秘普金战争计划,及失败的根本原因。

全球10万志愿军进入乌克兰 !普京骂习近平猪队友?中国想切割来不及了!

全球10万志愿军进入乌克兰 !普京骂习近平猪队友?中国想切割来不及了!
[+] 1 user Likes kokee's post

(01-03-2022, 06:31 PM)kokee Wrote:  cityhantam=alanis got religious? this is sibey xiasuay to that religion.
lies non stop, name calling, personal attack 7/24, twist & turn, shameless, spam the most post,threads & nonsense of this forum, whatever speechless dog.

Wow!

Kokee the biggest LIAR is here to defend another LIAR?  Thinking

(01-03-2022, 06:20 PM)guffaw Wrote:  As comfort man. 

Laughing Laughing

Upz you 1 pt for quick wit and my 1st laff of the day.
[+] 1 user Likes luncheonmeat's post

Putin still got a last chance to stop now and withdraw to save it's economy. Not too late yet. He just need to agree to a negotiation with Ukraine and withdraw. However if he continue and the war drag for a few weeks more, Russia economy will collapse and he will be overthrown and killed or tried for war crime. Things are not looking good for him at all fronts and he is doom to fail. If he want to use nuke, he got to reach the control room alive to press that button.
[+] 1 user Likes Instinct's post

Alanis is a tiongkok worshipper. It means alot to him ... freedom of worship lah,
[+] 1 user Likes luncheonmeat's post

(01-03-2022, 07:37 PM)luncheonmeat Wrote:  Laughing Laughing

Upz you 1 pt for quick wit and my 1st laff of the day.

Shame on you!

(01-03-2022, 07:41 PM)luncheonmeat Wrote:  Alanis is a tiongkok worshipper. It means alot to him ... freedom of worship lah,

Cityhantum worship this 

[Image: 956394056.jpg]

(01-03-2022, 07:41 PM)luncheonmeat Wrote:  Alanis is a tiongkok worshipper. It means alot to him ... freedom of worship lah,

Alanis..... I don't know. 

But I love to eat luncheonmeat!

So beware!  Rotfl

(01-03-2022, 07:43 PM)cityhantam Wrote:  Shame on you!

Cmon lah . Even U have to admit dat was funny.

Joke you take umbrage. Bloodshed in Ukraine u rejoice and stir.... 

U truly r da best of what the cult of Tiongkok offers.

(01-03-2022, 08:24 PM)luncheonmeat Wrote:  Cmon lah . Even U have to admit dat was funny.

Joke you find umbrage. Bloodshed in Ukraine u rejoice and stir.... 

U truly r da best of what the cult of Tiongkok offers.

You enjoy tons of bloodshed by Ukrainians in Eastern Ukraine?

More than 10,000 innocent lives have been killed so far.

I supposed you don't know that because Angmoh media don't inform you?

(01-03-2022, 06:15 PM)cityhantam Wrote:  You are not a true Christian!  Tongue

For once I agree with you.  He is a fake.  He supports liars like RK.
[+] 1 user Likes Oyk's post

Lets not forget that 300,000 US troops took 21 long days to get to Baghdad, fighting thru a non existent Iraqi army.

Here, after just 4 days, and only 40,000 troops, the Russians have surrounded Kiev, fighting thru 150,000 heavily armed Ukr forces supplied by Nato.

So, i let the results speak for itself.

(01-03-2022, 09:42 PM)simpleman Wrote:  Lets not forget that 300,000 US troops took 21 long days to get to Baghdad, fighting thru a non existent Iraqi army.

Here, after just 4 days, and only 40,000 troops, the Russians have surrounded Kiev, fighting thru 150,000 heavily armed Ukr forces supplied by Nato.

So, i let the results speak for itself.

If you want to know why the US army was so sluggish, it was simply because it fought like a big fat bully who needed to eat & drink every hour.