Has Covid19 proven our multi million $ Ministers value for money?

Has Covid19 proven our multi million $ Ministers value for money

Are they worth their price tag?

To answer this question, put your working hat here..

If you are a people manager at work and the ministers are the ones you are managing, what will you do, or rank their KPI?

1. I have served the nation in a combat unit for 2.5 + 10 years. I had fulfilled my duty as a citizen, but has the country do it's part for me?
2. I don't know where the threat of CCP is, but I know the threat of CECA is already at my doorsteps
3. I had been called a CCP, JHK, Pinoy, but they never called me a CECA..

(29-10-2021, 09:31 AM)ArielCasper Wrote:  To answer this question, put your working hat here..

If you are a people manager at work and the ministers are the ones you are managing, what will you do, or rank their KPI?

Our leaders should not always rank them by KPIs but rather have more compassion for the man in the street and those that had fallen thru' the cracks... Big Grin

(29-10-2021, 09:34 AM)debono Wrote:  Our leaders should not always rank them by KPIs but rather have more compassion for the man in the street and those that had fallen thru' the cracks... Big Grin

That should be 1 of the yearly recurring KPI, aka soft KPI..

As boss, if only set hard KPI and 0 soft KPI, reflect the failure on the boss or organization..

1. I have served the nation in a combat unit for 2.5 + 10 years. I had fulfilled my duty as a citizen, but has the country do it's part for me?
2. I don't know where the threat of CCP is, but I know the threat of CECA is already at my doorsteps
3. I had been called a CCP, JHK, Pinoy, but they never called me a CECA..