Russian economy will collapse under sanctions.

Russian economy will collapse under sanctions
France said on Tuesday that sanctions against Russia will cause the Russian economy to collapse.
"We will bring about the collapse of the Russian economy," Finance Minister Bruno Le Maire told the Franceinfo broadcaster. He spoke a day after a new round of sanctions was announced by France and the EU.
"The economic and financial balance of power is totally in favour of the European Union which is in the process of discovering its own economic power," he added.
"We are waging total economic and financial war on Russia."

I, being poor, have only my dreams; I have spread my dreams under your feet; Tread softly because you tread on my dreams.

Russia has been under sanctions for many years!

Now it has developed "immunity"!
[+] 6 users Like cityhantam's post

I am not too sure about whether Russia economy will collapse..

Russia is a net exporter of wheat and meat, so at least food supply won't be affected. Anything more sophisticated like high end laptop, is probably banned from Russia in previous sanctions.. So how much more harms can come from sanctions? Of coz, Russia see their wealth evaporated.. but if the currency is still stable within the country, then not so bad...

Also, if Russia can't sell old and gas to Europe, China will probably take over the supply.

Europe end up will have to buy more exp old and gas from somewhere else..

1. I have served the nation in a combat unit for 2.5 + 10 years. I had fulfilled my duty as a citizen, but has the country do it's part for me?
2. I don't know where the threat of CCP is, but I know the threat of CECA is already at my doorsteps
3. I had been called a CCP, JHK, Pinoy, but they never called me a CECA..
[+] 5 users Like ArielCasper's post

How to collapse with China help
they collapse instead POKKAI-ed
[+] 2 users Like singlon's post

中俄箭在弦上 將如何挑戰美元霸權? 2022 0301
[+] 1 user Likes cityhantam's post

Vote for opposition and Singapore will collapse they said.

iphone and samsung aso got banned?

NK considered collapsed or still thriving? Still can develop and test many missiles
[+] 1 user Likes lylcnn's post

(01-03-2022, 05:51 PM)sgbuffett Wrote:  Russian economy will collapse under sanctions
France said on Tuesday that sanctions against Russia will cause the Russian economy to collapse.
"We will bring about the collapse of the Russian economy," Finance Minister Bruno Le Maire told the Franceinfo broadcaster. He spoke a day after a new round of sanctions was announced by France and the EU.
"The economic and financial balance of power is totally in favour of the European Union which is in the process of discovering its own economic power," he added.

you are Wrong, i JUST saw russia sell gas to China a lot in return you bet Russia got Money.

Russia wealth is there. I think Putin is not " stupid " He plan the war have to think lots of factors, he surely for see other countries in UN whoever not happy with him will block Any Russia payment system etc.
[+] 3 users Like [[ForeverAlone]]'s post

(01-03-2022, 11:16 PM)lylcnn Wrote:  NK considered collapsed or still thriving? Still can develop and test many missiles

haha yea Whereas We SG ??? SO all " Rich Country " Yet keep grinding , squeeze us for Money
[+] 2 users Like [[ForeverAlone]]'s post

[Image: Screenshot-from-2022-03-01-23-16-15.png]

[Image: Screenshot-from-2022-03-01-23-16-58.png]

They will plug into China CIPS to trade with Russia. Sgbuffett dont be stupid again !!!

They just wont use SWIFT to trade with Russia.

Russia is handling over their economic fate to China...

Smile
[+] 1 user Likes Niubee's post

(01-03-2022, 11:11 PM)Dan Wrote:  Vote for opposition and Singapore will collapse they said.

Might be true
One female MP telling lies
No strict and decisive action
[+] 1 user Likes Oasis's post

(01-03-2022, 11:18 PM)[[ForeverAlone]] Wrote:  you are Wrong, i JUST saw russia sell gas to China a lot in return you bet Russia got Money.

Russia wealth is there. I think Putin is not " stupid " He plan the war have to think lots of factors, he surely for see other countries in UN whoever not happy with him will block Any Russia payment system etc.

The sanctions dunt apply to oil & gas, and not all Russian banks are banned from using Swift codes.
[+] 2 users Like lvlrsSTI's post

(01-03-2022, 11:20 PM)Niubee Wrote:  They will plug into China CIPS to trade with Russia. Sgbuffett dont be stupid again !!!

They just wont use SWIFT to trade with Russia.

China again win from this war , economics might be good thanks to Russia buddy.
I read else where, talk about economics, they claim in fact Russia economics tie with China will be in massive big if this war still continue and other countries block russia.
[+] 1 user Likes [[ForeverAlone]]'s post

(01-03-2022, 11:21 PM)lvlrsSTI Wrote:  The sanctions dunt apply to oil & gas, and not all Russian banks are banned from using Swift codes.

this is why I say Russia Gov no need fear no money to support the War.
[+] 1 user Likes [[ForeverAlone]]'s post

(01-03-2022, 11:23 PM)[[ForeverAlone]] Wrote:  this is why I say Russia Gov no need fear no money to support the War.

Putin has enough foreign currency reserves to cater for sanctions.
[+] 1 user Likes lvlrsSTI's post

[Image: Screenshot-from-2022-03-01-23-24-12.png]

(01-03-2022, 11:24 PM)lvlrsSTI Wrote:  Putin has enough foreign reserves to cater for sanctions.

yea , don't forget Russian Billionaire not just Chelsea owner behind still got many Russian billionaires. IF they are pro Gov and pro Putin will support him.

(01-03-2022, 11:22 PM)[[ForeverAlone]] Wrote:  China again win from this war , economics might be good thanks to Russia buddy.
I read else where, talk about economics, they claim in fact Russia economics tie with China will be in massive big if this war still continue and other countries block russia.

China will never let Russia go down. Those who bring down own neighbors are the most stupid.

This EU countries....really brain dead..... Rotfl

Smile

[Image: Screenshot-from-2022-03-01-23-27-29.png]
[+] 1 user Likes singlon's post

(01-03-2022, 11:26 PM)Niubee Wrote:  China will never let Russia go down. Those who bring down own neighbors are the most stupid.

This EU countries....really brain dead..... Rotfl

EU , USA also not " stupid " or else why White man still rule , USA big bro.
They surely know China, NK, support Russia behind, will not block.

(01-03-2022, 11:18 PM)[[ForeverAlone]] Wrote:  haha yea Whereas We SG ??? SO all " Rich Country " Yet keep grinding , squeeze us for Money

My relatives uncles and aunties never feel squeeze leh...Garmen need to take more to help the poor you didn't know ah

(01-03-2022, 11:45 PM)lylcnn Wrote:  My relatives uncles and aunties never feel squeeze leh...Garmen need to take more to help the poor you didn't know ah

lol help the poor is just " outside skillwork so call help the poor " behind is feeding more for their wastage of Public funds. POOR Planning = Huge wastage of public funds. Don't forget 6 Mayors wages

is more like they trying to top it up back the reserves for their poor planning

(01-03-2022, 11:48 PM)[[ForeverAlone]] Wrote:  lol help the poor is just " outside skillwork so call help the poor  " behind is feeding more for their wastage of Public funds. POOR Planning = Huge wastage of public funds. Don't forget 6 Mayors wages

is more like they trying to top it up back the reserves for their poor planning

TBH, those are kacang putih money lah so you shoot wrong hole dude..............

(01-03-2022, 05:51 PM)sgbuffett Wrote:  Russian economy will collapse under sanctions

I'm betting that Russia will endure short term pain, but Europe will suffer long term damage 

The reasons  arent so hard to figure out

1. Europe badly needs Russian cheap energy, but Russia can sell to energy-hungry China. Europe needs Russian wheat, but Russia can sell them to the rest of asia. What else? Palladium, Titanium, Cobalt, Aluminium, Timber, etc commodities. 

High energy + High commodity prices = Very bad news on manufacturing economies, eg Germany (Europe's engine) 

2.Europe unleashed the powerful SWIFT weapon on Russia. But now that the world is spooked by how Europe weaponised SWIFT, guess what will they do? Look for alternatives, in case. Where's the alternative? Answer: Russia's SPFS + China's CIPS under works. 

Half the world (who refuse to kow tow to Europe / US imperialism) will rush to park half their reserves in the new Russia-China system when its up & running

(CIPS stocks skyrocket yesterday)

Added:
Scholz may not last any longer than Putin might

Putin will go down as Donbass saviour
Scholz may go down into oblivion
[+] 2 users Like simpleman's post

nudie collapse and burn!

(01-03-2022, 11:24 PM)lvlrsSTI Wrote:  Putin has enough foreign currency reserves to cater for sanctions.

Does he have as much as Singapore?

For more than 2 years Covid-19 has erased more than a hundred billions from Singapore's reserves and it is still standing tall and strong. GIC and Temasek are still in the buying sprees. It will take years to finish such enormous sum even the President could not comprehend why they won't let her know. It must be her conversion I guessed.

Singapore did not collapse but it would overnight if PAP lost its power they said.

(02-03-2022, 12:02 AM)simpleman Wrote:  I'm betting that Russia will endure short term pain, but Europe will suffer long term damage 

The reasons  arent so hard to figure out

1. Europe badly needs Russian cheap energy, but Russia can sell to energy-hungry China. Europe needs Russian wheat, but Russia can sell them to the rest of asia. What else? Palladium, Titanium, Cobalt, Aluminium, Timber, etc commodities. 

High energy + High commodity prices = Very bad news on manufacturing economies, eg Germany (Europe's engine) 

2.Europe unleashed the powerful SWIFT weapon on Russia. But now that the world is spooked by how Europe weaponised SWIFT, guess what will they do? Look for alternatives, in case. Where's the alternative? Answer: Russia's SPFS + China's CIPS under works. 

Half the world (who refuse to kow tow to Europe / US imperialism) will rush to park half their reserves in the new Russia-China system when its up & running

(CIPS stocks skyrocket yesterday)

Added:
Scholz may not last any longer than Putin might

Putin will go down as Donbass saviour
Scholz may go down into oblivion

Exactly as what I said

BLOOMBERG
“Booting Russia from the critical global system – which handles 42 million messages a day and serves as a lifeline to some of the world’s biggest financial institutions – could backfire, sending inflation higher, pushing Russia closer to China, and shielding financial transactions from scrutiny by the west. It might also encourage the development of a SWIFT alternative that could eventually damage the supremacy of the US dollar.”

The Triangle: Russia, China and Iran. The predicted fear that could ruin USA hegemony.

They have been talking on Multi-lateral world.

China will take Asia. Russia will take Eurasia. EU will take Middle East... but so far seen none from EU. Likely is Germany...the wolf.

Smile