Russian soldier corpses are piling up

[+] 1 user Likes abc123's post

very poor thing…sent to their death for Pudding’s mad dream
[+] 3 users Like pervertosan's post

Pudding sending kids to die for his insecurity.
[+] 1 user Likes guffaw's post

(18-03-2022, 10:06 AM)guffaw Wrote:  Pudding sending kids to die for his insecurity.

Ukraine's kids died defending their country.

Russia's kids died invading another country.

This story is like one in which both the rapist and the victim died while struggling and fighting.

Some people here say that the rapist was the saint.  And the victim asked for it.
[+] 1 user Likes Oyk's post

(18-03-2022, 10:10 AM)Oyk Wrote:  Ukraine's kids died defending their country.

Russia's kids died invading another country.

This story is like one in which both the rapist and the victim died while struggling and fighting.

Some people here say that the rapist was the saint.  And the victim asked for it.

Commies even go further to say that rapist are saints and victim should just let rapist rape. They celebrated for Putin, the war and violence in this forum when war broke out.
[+] 1 user Likes guffaw's post

That's why Putin has to draft 40000 Syrians and import them to fight his war. His own troops are dropping like flies.
[+] 1 user Likes starbugs's post

Russian army death body pile up all over Ukraine, around 15k of russian army death to date, around 5 russian general shot death.
all the junk russian weapons, jet & tanks, everywhere.

第21天!俄軍屍堆如山、格魯烏遭殲滅

羅斯🇷🇺軍隊:丟盔棄甲屁滾尿流,距離失敗又近了一步

So.......when Russia capitulate next target?

(18-03-2022, 10:33 AM)starbugs Wrote:  That's why Putin has to draft 40000 Syrians and import them to fight his war. His own troops are dropping like flies.

But some commies like RiseofAsia already declare victory for Russia... How come.... He got news from which unintelligence agency?

This mad Putin must be a descendant of Grigori Rasputin. Killed innocent Ukrainians children Abd women, killed own innocents Russians.

CHAOS & Cityhantam are 2 sick CCP mother-fcuker bastards, who support Islamic radical Simplemen, aka Imran, who has been belittling Chinese, juz because their mothers like farking Hamas dogs

[+] 1 user Likes YummyKing's post

(18-03-2022, 11:29 AM)YummyKing Wrote:  This mad Putin must be a descendant of Grigori Rasputin. Killed innocent Ukrainians children Abd women, killed own innocents Russians.

In case the commies doesn’t know who is RasPUTN....

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Nl_Eo2QzqU4

CHAOS & Cityhantam are 2 sick CCP mother-fcuker bastards, who support Islamic radical Simplemen, aka Imran, who has been belittling Chinese, juz because their mothers like farking Hamas dogs

[+] 1 user Likes YummyKing's post

It will be interesting to find out in which war no children or civilian died

(18-03-2022, 11:44 AM)Dan Wrote:  It will be interesting to find out in which war no children or civilian died

War of words Thinking
[+] 1 user Likes SotongOngTee's post

Maybe Ukraine is protected by Superman..

Russian Army casualty X thousands..

Ukraine Army casualty 0..

1. I have served the nation in a combat unit for 2.5 + 10 years. I had fulfilled my duty as a citizen, but has the country do it's part for me?
2. I don't know where the threat of CCP is, but I know the threat of CECA is already at my doorsteps
3. I had been called a CCP, JHK, Pinoy, but they never called me a CECA..
[+] 1 user Likes ArielCasper's post