Russian special forces in the Ukrainian capital!
Information 

In a video message on Thursday evening, Ukraine's President Volodymyr Zelenskyy once again emphasized that Russia "wants to (also) destroy Ukraine politically" "by destroying the head of state."

"According to our information, the enemy has marked me as target #1, my family as target #2." Zelenskyj's family was taken to an unknown location on Thursday to safety.

Macron on Putin phone call: "No effect"

Referring to the ongoing war in Ukraine, he admitted: "It hasn't had any effect, you can see that very clearly at the moment because the Russian President has chosen war."

https://www.bild.de/news/ausland/news-au....bild.html

Zelenskyy better pack up and run quickly. These Russki Special Force are known for their brutality. ..... Rolleyes

Thinking is difficult, that's why most people judge
                    Carl Jung
[+] 2 users Like Huliwang's post

Zelenskyy should never have enacted law to join NATO. That is a big mistake....

Smile

If Taiwan enacted law to be independent eventually.... it will be same outcome.

Smile

same same that will be sad. and their supporters will say i not sending in the army. we just sell you weapon.

(25-02-2022, 09:26 PM)sclim Wrote:  same same that will be sad. and their supporters will say i not sending in the army. we just sell you weapon.
May i add. 
They will pray for them.

(25-02-2022, 11:22 AM)theold Wrote:  In a video message on Thursday evening, Ukraine's President Volodymyr Zelenskyy once again emphasized that Russia "wants to (also) destroy Ukraine politically" "by destroying the head of state."

"According to our information, the enemy has marked me as target #1, my family as target #2." Zelenskyj's family was taken to an unknown location on Thursday to safety.

Macron on Putin phone call: "No effect"

Referring to the ongoing war in Ukraine, he admitted: "It hasn't had any effect, you can see that very clearly at the moment because the Russian President has chosen war."

https://www.bild.de/news/ausland/news-au....bild.html

This how betrayal feel like …..

KTV妹妹说,香港人无义,台湾人无情,新加坂人无智 Big Grin