Russian stocks traded in overseas ADR drop more than 95%

It's like Dow index  dropping from 34,000 to 1700.
Or the STI dropping from 3200 to 160.

https://www.barrons.com/articles/russian...1646241831

I, being poor, have only my dreams; I have spread my dreams under your feet; Tread softly because you tread on my dreams.

https://www.bloomberg.com/news/articles/...-two-weeks

I, being poor, have only my dreams; I have spread my dreams under your feet; Tread softly because you tread on my dreams.

Russian stocks turn to toilet paper

Can buy meh? Most if not all brokers dont allow to take orders for Russia stocks.

(03-03-2022, 07:51 AM)Sharexchange Wrote:  Can buy meh? Most if not all brokers dont allow to take orders for Russia stocks.

Cannot buy until MOEX open. Until today still closed.
When open will be disorderly. Russian economy has collapsed worse than in 1998 under Yeltsin.

Russian tolerated Putin only because he was better than the mess left by Yeltsin.

Now how?

Will have riots soon on russia streets.

nudie

Some ETFs remarkably are still trading

Gazprom traded in London ....
[Image: wmUf5tI.jpg]

(03-03-2022, 07:08 AM)kokee Wrote:  SWIFT alone already can bring Russia economy back to 80s.
Just look at Iran & NK today.
China, the axis of evil today, super scared & panic now, they thought.the.world will never dare to do it on Russia yet foolish to set up CIPS to fight SWIFT, the world must also terminate china SWIFT asap. We mustpull off all teeth of these evil at any cost.

with stock down 95%, Ruble dive straight down, inflation surge to sky, russian can eat shit liao.
With sanction & stop SWIFT, almost all their trade can close down. Ton of china people do business in & with Russia, let see how they smuggling now, bitcoin? china not allow.
further with oil sanction, putin will be hanged?
very nice.

unless putin intends to run russia like nkorea he has to give up.
all russian holdings drop.
even what u hv overseas cant be touched!
no one flies in or out!
its a country in total isolation!

(03-03-2022, 07:54 AM)sgbuffett Wrote:  Cannot buy until MOEX open. Until today still closed.
When open will be disorderly. Russian economy has collapsed worse than in 1998 under Yeltsin.

Russian tolerated Putin only because he was better than the mess left by Yeltsin.

Now how?

Obviously Putin miscalculate.
He didn’t expect such strong resistance from Ukrainians. He thought he could just roll in like  he did inCrimea
He didn’t expect the economic sanctions too be so severe, and the effects amd implications to be so strong.
When the Russians realise their wealth beginning to turn to toiletries, and there are no food on the table, the people will turn against him.

CHAOS & Cityhantam are 2 sick CCP mother-fcuker bastards, who support Islamic radical Simplemen, aka Imran, who has been belittling Chinese, juz because their mothers like farking Hamas dogs

Heard if put your money in Russian roubles FD , can get 50% interest now. Laughing

CHAOS & Cityhantam are 2 sick CCP mother-fcuker bastards, who support Islamic radical Simplemen, aka Imran, who has been belittling Chinese, juz because their mothers like farking Hamas dogs

(03-03-2022, 07:08 AM)kokee Wrote:  SWIFT alone already can bring Russia economy back to 80s.
Just look at Iran & NK today.
China, the axis of evil today, super scared & panic now, they thought.the.world will never dare to do it on Russia yet foolish to set up CIPS to fight SWIFT, the world must also terminate china SWIFT asap. We mustpull off all teeth of these evil at any cost.

all the sanction, freezed of foreign asset, stop SWIFT must also apply to china & belarus immediately.
This is the best timeto do it.