Biden warning to Putin works ...Russia backing down from invasion plan..

Biden did well to give serious warning to Russia and have it think twice of its rogue actions with  violates international law.

Putin will back down from his plans and U turn from his invasion.

Given the risk posed by Russia and the kind of threat that putin is making it is best for Ukraine to join NATO to better protect itself from big aggressive countries like Russia.

Ukraine should reflect on how close it has come to the brink this time. If not for Biden issuance of strong warning, they would have been gone.

https://www.nytimes.com/live/2022/02/12/...raine-news

I, being poor, have only my dreams; I have spread my dreams under your feet; Tread softly because you tread on my dreams.

(15-02-2022, 04:37 AM)sgbuffett Wrote:  Biden did well to give serious warning to Russia and have it think twice of its rogue actions with  violates international law.

Putin will back down from his plans and U turn from his invasion.

Given the risk posed by Russia and the kind of threat that putin is making it is best for Ukraine to join NATO to better protect itself from big aggressive countries like Russia.

Ukraine should reflect on how close it has come to the brink this time. If not for Biden issuance of strong warning, they would have been gone.

https://www.nytimes.com/live/2022/02/12/...raine-news

U r so naive.  Rotfl
[+] 1 user Likes winbig's post

Russian posture is peaceful but deadly
Making her attack not working

Sgbuffett got cheated by Assmerica unknowingly?  Thinking

Alamak.always like that.want to atack just attack.no need to show pattern.my war chest waiting for these attack

Already know their Tremendous Hugh Ego. 
Dont know what is shame. 
War or no war is Bidens credit. 
US creating problems for mankind 
Because of Leaders who are living with past mentality. 
Still clinging to their most powerful country in the world.
[+] 2 users Like Migrant's post

(15-02-2022, 05:33 AM)winbig Wrote:  U r so naive.  Rotfl

Thanks for our brain washed one sided pro Angmoh education system

ah butt still regards americun as the world police

Japanese still got the gut they dared to challenge America .....Russia chicken out in Cuba, Middle East and Afghanistan....

°

(15-02-2022, 09:51 AM)WhatDoYouThink? Wrote:  ah butt still regards americun as the world police

Not world hooligan meh? Rotfl

“Be who you are and say what you feel, because those who mind don't matter and those who matter don't mind"

°

In the first place, russia is acting only.

(15-02-2022, 09:14 AM)cityhantam Wrote:  Sgbuffett got cheated by Assmerica unknowingly?  Thinking

He everyday suck Biden cock happily

Smile
[+] 1 user Likes Niubee's post

(15-02-2022, 10:51 AM)Bigbluedot Wrote:  In the first place, russia is acting only.

Cannot be acting. 
Sending 100k troop is no joke…

“Be who you are and say what you feel, because those who mind don't matter and those who matter don't mind"

°

Biden asked Putin to invade on 16 Feb during the call, Putin ignored him saying “give me a break, Спасибо” meaning thank you.

The real thing is US is badly in need of a war  to reset it's own domestic economy and boost Biden popularity in the US so that the Democrats can remain in power They are pushing Ukraine to attack Russia /Crimea by supplying massive arms to Ukraine and coercing NATO to act together. No one will benefit from this war except US. Ukraine will become the sacrificial lamb in the process.