S’pore Taxi Making U-Turn From Left-Most Lane Gets Hit, 2 People Taken To Hospital

https://mustsharenews.com/taxi-u-turn/

This almost happened to me last week. One idiotic driver tried to make a last minute lane change so as to cross to the other side for a u-turn and almost banged into my car. I seriosuly wonder how some drivers get their licence.

Almost all driver is frighten for Taxi driver... need to change this mindset.

if i were the TP this careless driver shld retake driving test.BESIDES  FINE N SUSPENSION

Trying to turn into Demsey road? should drive down further to make the u turn.

(27-10-2021, 10:38 AM)Blasterlord2 Wrote:  This almost happened to me last week. One idiotic driver tried to make a last minute lane change so as to cross to the other side for a u-turn and almost banged into my car. I seriosuly wonder how some drivers get their licence.

Seriously, its not like in muddysia, miss a turn need a few KMs to turn around, SG miss a turn within a few hundred mtrs you have a turn. I never last min because bery easy accident.

KTV妹妹说,香港人无义,台湾人无情,新加坂人无智 Big Grin
[+] 1 user Likes Tangsen's post

if you miss a turn, dun act rashly, keep cool and move on even if the next turn is a few km away

thought you can only U turn from right most or the middle lane.

and before you U turn, you must first change to the right most lane.

no wonder my Angmoh boss complained many drivers in Spore like never passed their driving tests.

when you are on the road safety is always No 1, be patient, dunt take risks, if you miss the U-turn, never mind, try to do U-turn in the next intersection.

These kind of drivers unlikely indigenous Singkies.

Aiyoh!

He is switching 3 lanes to U- turn. Even when I make 5 wrong turns when I first started to drive, I also can remember which turn and get back on the right road on the right lane.

Why do we need 5 Mayors and 80 PAP Ministers? 

U-turn is not allowed from left most lane as it will cause traffic accident with the cars in the other lanes. Dunt know why an experienced taxi driver made such mistake.

This type of drivers I have encountered b4.  I usually make a big show of sounding the horn super loudly from afar.  Especially if they don't signal when changing lanes.

Wherever you go, no matter what the weather, always bring your own sunshine Big Grin

Desperate and stupid taxi driver. Probably last minute passenger ask him to u turn, so he waited on the road to make a quick turn. Not worth it. 

Another U turn further down near minden road.

Really stupid driver. And Audi will also kena because the driver did not have a proper lookout, maybe speeding? Why no e brake?

(27-10-2021, 03:25 PM)RichDad Wrote:  Desperate and stupid taxi driver. Probably last minute passenger ask him to u turn, so he waited on the road to make a quick turn. Not worth it. 

Another U turn further down near minden road.

Really stupid driver. And Audi will also kena because the driver did not have a proper lookout, maybe speeding? Why no e brake?

audi which is a luxury car do not hv non collision safety features that mercedes hv ?
if a vehicle is too near to u within a certain distance the car will stop AUTOMATICALLY avoiding a bang

(27-10-2021, 10:34 AM)Levin Wrote:  https://mustsharenews.com/taxi-u-turn/

Black car dreaming issit?