S’pore woman gets friend to help bet on 4D who then refuses to hand over $200K ticket

Only kum gong kia will ask somebody else to buy lottery ticket for you, LOL.

Police said "could not intervene as the issue was deemed a matter between private parties. " LOL.

https://mothership.sg/2023/01/bet-4d-winning-ticket/
S’pore woman gets friend to help bet on 4D who then refuses to hand over S$200,000 winning ticket
Not your winnings unless you have the ticket.
[Image: 4d-ticket-illustration.jpg]

A woman in Singapore was supposedly denied her winning lottery ticket, after she got a friend of hers to place a bet on her behalf, which eventually won some S$200,000 in winnings -- but the ticket was not handed over.

This cautionary tale of sorts was shared in a closed Facebook group on Jan. 16, as a casual warning about the perils of requesting another person to make lottery bets for you -- a common enough occurrence among gambling-mad Singapore inhabitants.

What happened
According to the lengthy post in Chinese, a woman claimed that the incident occurred to a colleague of hers, who had supposedly won more than S$200,000 after making a 4D punt -- but the money was nowhere in her pocket.

The woman wrote that the supposed rightful winner would usually bet on 4D regularly, but missed the chance to do so one day and got a friend to help her place a bet.

The woman who asked for help then found out she had won over S$200,000 -- a huge sum considering that she makes S$2,000 or so a month.

As a single woman who works in Singapore and comes from a humble background, she had never come across such a windfall in her life, the post added.

Overjoyed by her win, she then promised to buy all her colleagues dinner, and even split some of the winnings with them.

Cut ties
However, the friend who helped buy the lottery ticket then went missing and refused to hand over the winning ticket.

The friend even blocked the woman from contacting her and cut all ties.

The post added that the group of colleagues are all relatively young, and have never encountered such a situation before in their lives, and they were naturally at a loss.

Went to the police
The colleagues then suggested gathering evidence to lodge a police report in the hopes it might work.

But they found out that the police could not intervene as the issue was deemed a matter between private parties.

Text conversations and PayNow transactions, plus a photo of the winning ticket were collated before heading to the authorities for help.

The post claimed that the woman had reached out to Singapore Pools directly, but was informed that the prize money will be disbursed to the person who holds the ticket.

In an update on the post, the rightful winner was supposedly looking for a debt collector to aid in retrieving the prize money.

The post also said the colleagues were at a loss as to how to console the woman.

Singapore Pools stated that they are unable to withhold the prize money from any person who shows up with a valid winning ticket.

" Under our Game Rules, we have to honour prize payment to whoever presents a valid winning ticket. Hence, we cannot withhold prize payment as and when someone furnishes us with a police report on the purported loss or theft of his/her tickets. "

-------------

remember last time TPY the family 5 kids all kena murdered ?

rumous that the father collected 4D and ppl strike and he refuse to pay the winner and the guy take revenge by killing all his kids.

but this is tiagong only.

万恶淫(贪)为首lah! Rotfl

“Be who you are and say what you feel, because those who mind don't matter and those who matter don't mind"

(31-01-2023, 10:41 PM)K88 shu shu Wrote:  remember last time TPY the family 5 kids all kena murdered ?

rumous that the father collected 4D and ppl strike and he refuse to pay the winner and the guy take revenge by killing all his kids.

but this is tiagong only.

Geylang Bahru lah.

“Be who you are and say what you feel, because those who mind don't matter and those who matter don't mind"

(31-01-2023, 10:42 PM)RiseofAsia Wrote:  Geylang Bahru lah.

sorry too long liao, I also heard from my parents, aga aga it did happened.

https://youtu.be/SRSYfGBBZ68

(31-01-2023, 10:44 PM)RiseofAsia Wrote:  https://youtu.be/SRSYfGBBZ68

The police must go all out to apprehend the culprit/culprits.........it is such a cowardice act, murdering 4 innocent little children.......... Angry

huh I count wrong or ? Partly I dam long never play 4D.

I see the ticket is JUST ONE Dollar SYSTEM

Win first place just 3k , where got 200k ??

when it comes to money, no one is friend or family....

MANY examples

You have 4 user(s) on ignore
Somme road, alerts,  Choc,  winbig

Foo Mee Har is my sister in law - FACT
https://linktr.ee/freckydoodles
http://www.yuffy.com/trial/clippings.html

(31-01-2023, 11:11 PM)[[ForeverAlone]] Wrote:  huh I count wrong or ? Partly I dam long never play 4D.

Very observant, the price may be $24 but it is for 24 permutations.................. Clapping

(31-01-2023, 11:18 PM)debono Wrote:  Very observant, the price may be $24 but it is for 24 permutations.................. Clapping

system if you place 1 dollar is 24 bucks

(31-01-2023, 11:11 PM)[[ForeverAlone]] Wrote:  huh I count wrong or ? Partly I dam long never play 4D.

same here
maybe fake news or exaggerated claims

maybe 20000 but go on to make faking claim 200000

(31-01-2023, 11:22 PM)grotesqueness Wrote:  same here

maybe 20000 but go on to make faking claim 200000

200k? The best must be 100 bucks b 100 bucks S strike first prize.

I lazy to count , tactically is roughly range min bet is 50 bucks onwards on 1 b 1 s

(31-01-2023, 11:22 PM)grotesqueness Wrote:  same here

maybe 20000 but go on to make faking  claim 200000
4 D 1st prize for $1 big is only $3,000..................... Laughing nudie

24 permutations for $1 big

if let say all sttike 1st 2nd 3rd and all starters and all consolation (which is mission impossible) only around 20,000

strike toto group 1 is easier than striking all 24 permutations

$3 big Sweep i believe
i know one of my friend ask to buy one more 4D 24 permutations someone forgot
he buy 8 big Sweep ticket total $24 instead of the 4D 24 permutations

one of ticket kanna 3rd $250,000

he told his firend he did not buy the 24 permutations 4D ticket but the 4D strike first prize
he willing to pay $5000 to his friend

we found out later that he strike 3rd big sweep $250,000 when he bought a car fully paid, his very happy mother told us

Anyone remember last time got 1 case an Indon Chinese woman got a friend to purchase a Bukit timah house for her under friends name since she was a foreigner herself. Later on the friend sold the house or makan the house [something to that effect] and left the Indon woman who paid for said house high and dry. The Indo woman who had children studying in Sinpwn said she worked as a hawker assistant and oso got sideline as sex worker to pay for the house.... Of course she lost the case.

When comes to money, friend also can turn enemy. Never borrow or lend money is the best policy Big Grin

Wherever you go, no matter what the weather, always bring your own sunshine Big Grin
[+] 1 user Likes p1acebo's post

Bull shit story

(31-01-2023, 11:03 PM)debono Wrote:  The police must go all out to apprehend the culprit/culprits.........it is such a cowardice act, murdering 4 innocent little children.......... Angry
Those IOs the youngest already in their seventies. No cctv back then unlike now taken care.

(31-01-2023, 11:56 PM)luncheonmeat Wrote:  Anyone remember last time got 1 case an Indon Chinese woman got a friend to purchase a Bukit timah house for her under friends name since she was a foreigner herself. Later on the friend sold the house or makan the house [something to that effect] and left the Indon woman who paid for said house high and dry. The Indo woman who had children studying in Sinpwn said she worked as a hawker assistant and oso got sideline as sex worker to pay for the house.... Of course she lost the case.

Any things can do prata since it has 2 sides cannot try. Big Grin unless small change.

(31-01-2023, 11:18 PM)debono Wrote:  Very observant, the price may be $24 but it is for 24 permutations.................. Clapping

That one got away has no photo. Big Grin

Sad human nature. Money can also lead people to cut ties with siblings and other close relatives, not just friends.

Is money worth more than family or friends? Not for me.

(01-02-2023, 06:32 AM)p1acebo Wrote:  When comes to money, friend also can turn enemy.  Never borrow or lend money is the best policy Big Grin

when borrowing money is friend, when as to return is enemy.
[+] 1 user Likes K88 shu shu's post

(01-02-2023, 08:34 AM)K88 shu shu Wrote:  when borrowing money is friend, when as to return is enemy.

HOw true.............best is not to lend money to anyone..................... Clapping

(31-01-2023, 11:16 PM)wendychan Wrote:  when it comes to money, no one is friend or family....

MANY examples

then tell your brother if kena Toto don't tell your sis-in-law................even if she promise to Fook him Hard every night........... Rotfl

(01-02-2023, 06:56 AM)Sentinel Wrote:  Bull shit story

mothership's standard like that meh?
like taiwanese tabloids

last time i chat with one of my engineer ,,they are always on the road doign repairs..so occasional will turn to each other to buy toto or 4d, he ask a freind to buy toto ..gave the numbers

it hit ..2M or something, when he ask for the ticket, the friend say he didnt had the chance to buy too

dunno true or not... when it comes to toto 4d , better buy it your self

Wah gaining traction.  My group chat alumnus just asked pointedly for our designated Toto buyer to show the tickets for upcoming draw Laughing

Hypothetical situation:  still wouldn’t help right? SPools will just payout to the ticket holder.  And if the ticket holder run away, the rest will just have to resort to civil action Laughing

Wherever you go, no matter what the weather, always bring your own sunshine Big Grin

(31-01-2023, 10:43 PM)K88 shu shu Wrote:  sorry too long liao, I also heard from my parents, aga aga it did happened.

The Toa payoh huan is the Adrian Lim case.  He murdered young children too and his 2 accomplices drank their blood.

(31-01-2023, 11:16 PM)wendychan Wrote:  when it comes to money, no one is friend or family....

MANY examplMONEY PROBLEM
MONEY PROBLEMS EXIT EVRY CORNER FR ROYAL FAMILIES TO POLITICANS TO THE COMMONERS
MONEY COMES 1ST ABOVE ALL ELSE