S’poreans cannot have it both ways – more opposition MPs but also effective PAP govt

[Image: Pix-Ownself-check-ownself.png]

Why do we need 5 Mayors and 80 PAP Ministers? 
[+] 1 user Likes Ola's post

Don’t know what’s his point of saying that
Don’t find it meaningful at all
[+] 1 user Likes Ichigo's post

(07-11-2022, 09:52 AM)Ola Wrote:  Of course, we can have it BOTH ways and we WANT!

Not happy, you just retire permanently out of this country, lah.

If you dare go and tell him off in his face lah don't cry father cry mother here leh! Big Grin

(07-11-2022, 05:36 PM)cheekopekman Wrote:  If you dare go and tell him off in his face lah don't cry father cry mother here leh! Big Grin

You mean he can use the Parliament to scold me?

Why do we need 5 Mayors and 80 PAP Ministers? 

(06-11-2022, 07:13 PM)forum456 Wrote:  https://www.straitstimes.com/singapore/s...ovt-pm-lee

Wuhahahah wuhahahah wuhahahah

I am just a tiny plankton in the ocean.

Thank you Sengkang for voting in WP.!

PAP ministers cannot have it both ways - if you want high salary then don't become a minister. If you're a minister, then understand that you do it for the good of the country.

Of course, we will pay you a good salary but the current wages are just way too much compared to what you have delivered.

then like that

i have it both ways with

less PAP and more effective opposition MPs

(07-11-2022, 07:20 PM)Blasterlord2 Wrote:  PAP ministers cannot have it both ways - if you want high salary then don't become a minister. If you're a minister, then understand that you do it for the good of the country.

Of course, we will pay you a good salary but the current wages are just way too much compared to what you have delivered.

yes

like CCP leader once said

當官就不要發財 發財就不要當官

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oIGK1dq1YtQ

I just read the report and I totally disagree with LHL. I quote

“Singapore would have gone into battle with Covid-19 divided and disheartened. It would have been much harder for the Government to act decisively, or for Singaporeans to respond cohesively and resolutely,” he said.

“Our Covid-19 experience might well have been very different... And I can assure you our international position would have been considerably weakened too, both regionally and globally. A Singapore ruled by a government hanging on to power by its fingernails is bound to be pushed from pillar to post by other countries.”

What he said is rubbish and actually very bad for the country as the leader. Is he suggesting that people are divided by party colours when it comes to national level issues? So we go to army and can't work together? So opposition ward and support don't pay taxes and gst?

And directly at his leadership quality a question, you cannot influence and mobilize opposition MP in times of crisis? They unwilling to cooperate (you would already make it big on news) or you refuse to work with others who questions your approaches? Not a very good leader or team player if this is true...

I thought I read a speech from Kim Jung Un or Xi Jin Ping. Oh I must have see wrongly. Hmmm I think I am old and aging now

I am just a tiny plankton in the ocean.