S. Africa: Sounds familar?
Video 

https://streamable.com/iam9dm

Wow their parliament are fill with vibrant debates 😁

(31-10-2021, 01:02 PM)kangtangman Wrote:  Wow their parliament are fill with vibrant debates 😁

This is because in their parliament, they have many oppositions members distinguish by the red shirt they are wearing....

(31-10-2021, 01:07 PM)debono Wrote:  This is because in their parliament, they have many oppositions members distinguish by the red shirt they are wearing....
I give my thumbs up to those red shirt members.  Those MIWs shd be shameful to see this.  They are not paid to sleep in parliatment. Especially that ammie khoo from bolehland.

In sg parliament, if any ministers are caught closing their eyes, they must be thinking deeply. 😂

(31-10-2021, 02:02 PM)winbig Wrote:  In sg parliament, if any ministers are caught closing their eyes, they must be thinking deeply. 😂

Can't they think with their eyes wide open....? Laughing

I was in south africa 2 decades ago...beautiful place with table mountain as its most valuable landmark..

At dat time , crime rate was under control, the british had just handed over the governance to the locals..

Now it's beyond recognition, from a developed society to one full of crimes...jobless rates high , corruption rules ...nobody dares to go out at nite..

Sad ..n the parliamentarians r not sleeping, wide awake to tink of ways means to cheat n steal from the treasury already running low in reserves.

(31-10-2021, 06:26 PM)Yin yang Wrote:  I was in south africa 2 decades ago...beautiful place with table mountain as its most valuable landmark..

At dat time , crime rate was under control, the british had just handed over the governance to the locals..

Now it's beyond recognition, from a developed society to one full of crimes...jobless rates high , corruption rules ...nobody dares to go out at nite..

Sad ..n the parliamentarians r not sleeping, wide awake to tink of ways means to cheat n steal from the treasury already running low in reserves.
I was there in may 2019. Am lucky to be there before covid hit the world in Feb 2020. Table mountain is beautiful. I visited Victoria Falls which is even more spectacular and scenic.  I took helicopter up seeing the whole span of Victoria Falls.