Feeling weak after recovering from covid 19 : r/SingaporeRaw

Feeling weak after recovering from covid 19 : r/SingaporeRaw
https://www.reddit.com/r/SingaporeRaw/co...1766434778&utm_medium=post_embed&utm_source=embed&utm_name=&utm_content=header

This is common for those who took mRNA and infected. The X-ray and tests review nothing. But they still feel there is something different. The bodies are weaker.
[+] 1 user Likes theold's post

I want to sleep every 4hours daily...tired le..
[+] 1 user Likes Sharexchange's post

(08-03-2022, 04:01 PM)theold Wrote:  This is common for those who took mRNA and infected. The X-ray and tests review nothing.  But they still feel there is something different. The bodies are weaker.
Correct, those who were vaxed with mRNA felt weak, tired, loss of appetite and sleepy after recovering from omicron. 

I can confirmed because I dun have such weak after effect like those I knew who took mRNA..... Rolleyes

Thinking is difficult, that's why most people judge
                    Carl Jung

(08-03-2022, 04:01 PM)theold Wrote:  This is common for those who took mRNA and infected. The X-ray and tests review nothing.  But they still feel there is something different. The bodies are weaker.

After being infected with Omicron, one tends to feel tired and weak all the time, question is how long after infection will these symptoms  last.......
[+] 1 user Likes debono's post

I don't know about chest pain but running out of breath is quite common for those who were infected by COVID-19. Takes quite a while to recover.

For example, Jayson Tatum (NBA Player) takes quite a while to recover from breathlessness after getting infected more than a year ago and has to use an inhaler during games last season. This season, he's ok.

He got vaccinated after the bout of infection.
[+] 1 user Likes Levin's post

(08-03-2022, 04:04 PM)Sharexchange Wrote:  I want to sleep every 4hours daily...tired le..

that's because your eyes are tired... from bio-ing too many OLs during your work Big Grin

Wherever you go, no matter what the weather, always bring your own sunshine Big Grin
[+] 1 user Likes p1acebo's post

At 17 he probably eat alot of fast food....time to eat homecooked food.

疫苗可以不打, 手枪一定要打!
疫苗可以不注射, 精子一定要远射!