Blatant profiteering Curry puff #01-50 Tpy Lor 8 HC

(01-01-2024, 12:16 PM)RiseofAsia Wrote:  Change will only happen when there is no food to eat.
The president and those ministers will be the first few to fly out of Singapore when that day happens.
[+] 1 user Likes Clyde's post

Govt increase 1% GST to 9%.

Hawker stalls increase by 25% One example is #01-50 Toa Payoh Hawker Centre. 31 Dec 2023 is $1.20 curry puff. 1 Jan 2014 now $1.50

I asked why the steep increase. The aunty's reply? Everybody need to Huat wat.... Fcuk! I will not be going to this stall again. The curry puff also small and very little fillings huan Sad

Wherever you go, no matter what the weather, always bring your own sunshine Big Grin

Just boycott the stall

I also boycotted more than 20 food stalls in the last 1 year

Prices will not drop even with New Puppet
https://www.msn.com/en-sg/news/singapore...d=msedgntp&pc=HCTS&cvid=a216b0e3da0b46088198dda97f483d67&ei=7

Why do we need 5 Mayors and 80 PAP Ministers? 
[+] 1 user Likes Ola's post

I hope media go interview the stall and hear their reasons for 25% increase Laughing

Wherever you go, no matter what the weather, always bring your own sunshine Big Grin

My regular mee soto machik increased bergedil last year from 50c to $1. She paiseh told me mee soto no more free bergedil, if want must pay extra 50c from $3.5 to $4
She told me supplier increase potato prices.

Yesterday I makan mee rebus ask her add bergedil, she charge me $3.8 … told me found new supplier … cheaper
This kind of shop I will support because they are honest

KTV妹妹说,香港人无义,台湾人无情,新加坂人无智 Big Grin
[+] 1 user Likes Tangsen's post

(01-01-2024, 11:13 AM)pinkpanther Wrote:  To solve the high cost of living,  I urge the gov to give every citizen a one-time payout of $200k  Laughing so we will not complain anymore!

I am surprised you did not write "I urge all sinkies, please vote PAP out and vote Pritam Singh to become our new 4G Prime Minister!"  Rolleyes

Observer = KILLjoy = starbugstk = Dan = lvlrsSTI = OWNER.
Trying so hard to find my Archilles Point wor. Hehe Love

(01-01-2024, 11:13 AM)pinkpanther Wrote:  To solve the high cost of living,  I urge the gov to give every citizen a one-time payout of $200k  Laughing so we will not complain anymore!

If they are going to do that, I will not be quite so happy if new citizens get that amount.

I think the payout should be age-based.  A young sinkie aged ten also gets $200K?  What has he done to contribute to the national reserves?

Observer = KILLjoy = starbugstk = Dan = lvlrsSTI = OWNER.
Trying so hard to find my Archilles Point wor. Hehe Love

Price increase means yr money is losing its value fast. You got to find ways to hedge against the loses. Can fds, tbills, risky gambling in stocks help?
[+] 1 user Likes WhatDoYouThink!'s post

(01-01-2024, 02:54 PM)p1acebo Wrote:  I hope media go interview the stall and hear their reasons for 25% increase Laughing

Likely you will get below replies

www.8days.sg › eatanddrink › hawkerfood › nian-nian-you-yu-closes-after-moving-pricier-unit-maxwell-food-centre-steamed-fish-781946
Steamed Fish Stall Closes Months After Moving To More Expensive ... - 8days
May 4, 2023The restaurant chef turned hawker behind Nian Nian You Yu tells 8days.sg the $2K rental hike after he relocated his biz "just a few stalls down" was unsustainable. Gwyn Lim 04 May 2023 at 20:20

sethlui.com › nameless-bak-chor-mee-closure-upper-aljunied-road-singapore-jun-2023
'Nameless' BCM stall in Upper Aljunied Road to close as rent surges ...
Jun 7, 2023The sudden closure is due to a S$3,000 price hike in stall rent. At this juncture, I cannot help but display my shock at the unrealistic price tag. ... Singapore 367860. Nameless Bak Chor Mee. 375 Upper Aljunied, Lian Bee

www.channelnewsasia.com › singapore › water-prices-singapore-increase-two-phases-vouchers-3796726
Singapore to raise water prices by 18% over two phases in 2024 ... - CNA
Sep 27, 2023Koh Wan Ting 27 Sep 2023 05:00PM (Updated: 27 Sep 2023 09:28PM) SINGAPORE: Water prices in Singapore will rise by about 18 per cent over the next two years, national water agency PUB said...

/www.straitstimes.com › singapore › gas-electricity-prices-to-rise-next-quarter-with-higher-gst-carbon-tax-and-energy-costs
Gas, electricity prices to rise in next quarter with higher GST, carbon ...
3 days agoFrom Jan 1 to March 31, 2024, households supplied by SP Group will see a 5 per cent increase in electricity tariffs to 32.58 cents per kilowatt-hour (kWh) after GST, up from 31 cents currently.
[+] 1 user Likes watchfirst9's post

(01-01-2024, 03:03 PM)Oyk Wrote:  sgtalk.net/User-Oyk THE DEFECTIVE BEING
sgtalk.net/User-Oyk GOD's FUCKING REJECT

(01-01-2024, 09:03 AM)p1acebo Wrote:  Gahment increase 1%, hawker increase 25% Laughing

Strange that our millionaire ministers failed to anticipate this obvious & simple profiteering move by businesses.
[+] 1 user Likes Alice Alicia's post

pap must be removed. else all suffered. made sg like last old time. peaceful.

(01-01-2024, 10:13 PM)jus4lucky Wrote:  pap must be removed. else all suffered. made sg like last old time. peaceful.

You must be bery old .... to want to drag the whole of SG back into the 70s  Rotfl

KTV妹妹说,香港人无义,台湾人无情,新加坂人无智 Big Grin

(01-01-2024, 09:51 AM)forum456 Wrote:  wake up your idea!

when opposition parties and TKL offered to reduce inflation and taxes, 60% voted for PAP and 70% voted for Tharman.

it shows Singaporeans deserve price increase !

just pay up since they have the mandate.
😀😃😄😁😆🤣🤑🤑🤑😝LOL
[Image: E4-Ety-N3-1.gif]

Normal Malay curry pok $2 for 3

No weapons that forms against me shall prosper
No tongue that rises against me I shall condemn 
☝️

(01-01-2024, 11:33 AM)d Huliwang Wrote:  You all kpkb for F...k. This only stirs up the emotion of everyone and causing frustration. If you are serious you shud put you displeasure into action and dun quietly and hypocritically let yourself strike by lightning in the next GE.        Big Grin

Sinkies get the Govt and President that they voted for .............. period.  Vote wisely in 2024.