S.O.S. signs found on killed hostages hideout, Israeli military says

S.O.S. signs found on killed hostages hideout, Israeli military says

Signs reading "S.O.S." and "help, three hostages" in Hebrew were found on the walls of a Gaza building where three Israeli hostages had been hiding before they were mistakenly killed, Israel's military said on Sunday (Dec 17).

đź”— https://tdy.sg/3GOb6D3

@todayonlinesg

So it is IDF mistakenly shoot own ppl har? Actually cannot blame IDF also becuz Hamas and Palestinian facial features look similar to Israeli also. If I am IDF and I am terrified despite you shirtless and raise hands I also suspect is it you strap bomb somewhere to attack. WW2 Japanese use such tactics before, fake surrender or even injuries to deliver blow to enemy. So from another perspective IDF rather kill wrong then let go and this is not wrong as it is logical.
[+] 1 user Likes sgh's post

(19-12-2023, 02:36 PM)sgh Wrote:  So it is IDF mistakenly shoot own ppl har? Actually cannot blame IDF also becuz Hamas and Palestinian facial features look similar to Israeli also. If I am IDF and I am terrified despite you shirtless and raise hands I also suspect is it you strap bomb somewhere to attack. WW2 Japanese use such tactics before, fake surrender or even injuries to deliver blow to enemy. So from another perspective IDF rather kill wrong then let go and this is not wrong as it is logical.

You are wrong! The 3 hostages came out of a building waving a white flag and stripped naked with no weapons at all, IDP instantly gunned down them, two of them died on the spot, the 3rd person was badly injured and managed to retreat inside the building. Later the 3rd person came out the building yelling in Hebrew IDF killed him without hesitation…it is a war crime, it shows how brutal IDF is, it doesn’t only target Hamas but also all Palestinian civilians. It is against international law for killing enemies who gave up weapons and surrendered. Not only that, at least 20 hostages have been killed by IDF nonstop heavy bombings (300-400 raids per day) for the past 3 months. 

Lastly according to one of the survivors at music festival on 7 Oct told Israeli radio that many of the Israeli partygoers were actually killed by rockets fired from IDF helicopters, many of the bodies were completely burned in the cars. Soon after the article was removed from the internet.

[Image: IMG-8848.png]

[Image: IMG-8849.jpg]

[Image: IMG-8851.webp]

[Image: IMG-8852.jpg]

[Image: IMG-8853.jpg]