S'PORE PR NEVER GET NS $1K CREDITS, ASK HOW COME S'POREANS GET BUT HE DON'T HAVE

S'PORE PR NEVER GET NS $1K CREDITS, ASK HOW COME S'POREANS GET BUT HE DON'T HAVE

http://tinyurl.com/ycyynju4

I'm against giving the 1k to NSFs who ORD. This is just a case of Mindef having too much money. Defence budget should be cut.

Ignore List: Oyk
[+] 1 user Likes Blasterlord2's post

PAP Owes Foreigners a Living

All FTs & PRs have Entitlement for many years

When PAP gave Wage Credit Scheme 2018 to us

CECA was banging loud from Manager, to Director, to MD all the way up to UK Office

They want the same amount to be credited in to their personal Bank

Why do we need 5 Mayors and 80 PAP Ministers? 
[+] 1 user Likes Ola's post

(04-02-2024, 12:40 PM)Bigiron Wrote:  S'PORE PR NEVER GET NS $1K CREDITS, ASK HOW COME S'POREANS GET BUT HE DON'T HAVE

http://tinyurl.com/ycyynju4

Because Singaporeans are smarter than PR.

Simple reason why PR dun get 1k but Singaporeans get …. they want PR to convert to citizens lah …..

KTV妹妹说,香港人无义,台湾人无情,新加坂人无智 Big Grin
[+] 1 user Likes Tangsen's post

Even Jac Lau is so Self- Entitled

He thinks he is entitled to rob our jobs,

to sneer at weak/ poor/ elderly people

to be a Free Rider

Why do we need 5 Mayors and 80 PAP Ministers? 
[+] 1 user Likes Ola's post

Is it ? Why no letter to confirm we all ? All served NS mah....my colleague son after ORD applied citizenship was rejected too....but he is a Burmese lah...

(04-02-2024, 06:22 PM)ysh02 Wrote:  Is it ? Why no letter to confirm we all ? All served NS mah....my colleague son after ORD applied citizenship was rejected too....but he is a Burmese lah...

First time I read serve finish NS never get citizenship. Typically male finish apply should be able to get. Hmmm

(04-02-2024, 01:02 PM)Blasterlord2 Wrote:  I'm against giving the 1k to NSFs who ORD. This is just a case of Mindef having too much money. Defence budget should be cut.

I hate born early as I rugi 1000 dollars leh and so many ppl of my era I believe

(04-02-2024, 07:14 PM)sgh Wrote:  I hate born early as I rugi 1000 dollars leh and so many ppl of my era I believe

Not just you lah, I aslo dun have. Nowadays life of NSF is so good. Sufficient rest, good food. My nephew who was in commando is even allowed to use handphone during road march. Blardy joke.

[+] 1 user Likes Blasterlord2's post

Now recruit no need to wash toilet good life

(04-02-2024, 08:07 PM)Bigiron Wrote:  Now recruit no need to wash toilet good life

Also no need to wash plates. Can book out on time or even earlier. I have to serve two and a half years and worked on Saturdays. Recruit time sleep at 3am wake up at 5am. If found sleeping on the tonner, kenna guard duty. The duty officer will even purposely turn out the whole guard squad multiple times a night, how to have enough sleep during duty?

They should compensate us old soldiers for the unnecessary hardships we have to take during NS.

[+] 3 users Like Blasterlord2's post

(04-02-2024, 06:22 PM)ysh02 Wrote:  Is it ? Why no letter to confirm we all ? All served NS mah....my colleague son after ORD applied citizenship was rejected too....but he is a Burmese lah...

Makes no sense at all to recruit a Myanmarese into SAF.

Observer = KILLjoy = starbugstk = Dan = lvlrsSTI = OWNER.
Trying so hard to find my Archilles Point wor. Hehe Love

(04-02-2024, 08:15 PM)Blasterlord2 Wrote:  Also no need to wash plates. Can book out on time or even earlier. I have to serve two and a half years and worked on Saturdays. Recruit time sleep at 3am wake up at 5am. If found sleeping on the tonner, kenna guard duty. The duty officer will even purposely turn out the whole guard squad multiple times a night, how to have enough sleep during duty?

They should compensate us old soldiers for the unnecessary hardships we have to take during NS.

1K cannot compensate 2.5 years of NS.

money is the sharing out of the pot of money managed.
pr not citizen sure no have la. ask stupid question. just another internet troll trying to create attention.
not all pr can be converted to citizen. must able to add value, like give birth to 1 citizen etc.
if not incresaed citizens just dilute singapore citizens share of the pot.
[+] 1 user Likes sclim's post

(04-02-2024, 08:43 PM)Oyk Wrote:  Makes no sense at all to recruit a Myanmarese into SAF.

When you not enough males to serve NS no fish prawn also can lah

(04-02-2024, 08:15 PM)Blasterlord2 Wrote:  Also no need to wash plates. Can book out on time or even earlier. I have to serve two and a half years and worked on Saturdays. Recruit time sleep at 3am wake up at 5am. If found sleeping on the tonner, kenna guard duty. The duty officer will even purposely turn out the whole guard squad multiple times a night, how to have enough sleep during duty?

Yup, the present government should consider such logical request
Spent two and a half year golden time in  protecting the country with poor welfare and working environment

(04-02-2024, 09:25 PM)sgh Wrote:  When you not enough males to serve NS no fish prawn also can lah

If you don't have enough batang to do NS, Malaysia will protect us.