S'pore’s Loh Kean Yew continues fairytale run, qualifies for Indonesia Open semis

Matthew Mohan

26 Nov 2021 07:48PM
(Updated: 26 Nov 2021 07:56PM)

SINGAPORE: Singapore badminton player Loh Kean Yew’s stunning run at the Indonesia Open continued on Friday (Nov 26) as he thrashed Denmark’s Hans-Kristian Vittinghus 21-9, 21-4 in 25 minutes to qualify for the semi-finals.

https://www.channelnewsasia.com/sport/ba...ls-2340756

Omg wait till he meet his Danish boss.

LKY is a rare gem, shd give him all the support , reward him with at least a million sonsporship to stay n train here ...trainjng is not cheap at dat levelbof competition..
he's n will bring much fame honour to little red dot.n this these intangible assets r priceless..
[+] 1 user Likes Yin yang's post

He's in winning form. All the best ton him, a true local talent!

(26-11-2021, 08:47 PM)Yin yang Wrote:  LKY is a rare gem, shd give him all the support , reward him with at least a million sonsporship to stay n train here ...trainjng is not cheap at dat levelbof competition..
he's n will bring much fame honour to little red dot.n this these intangible assets r priceless..

He only improve to current level after he was hired by his Danish boss as training partner in Dubai. If he train in Singapore he will be still no good.

Clapping Clapping Clapping

Well done.....hope his dreams come true.

I, being poor, have only my dreams; I have spread my dreams under your feet; Tread softly because you tread on my dreams.

Let's not get carried away with the result... need to produce winning streak on a consistency is not easy n invole many sacrifices... 
When bad form or injuries hit him or with a run of bad results ppl can easily turn sarcastic n pour scorn on him....
Ppl r fickle minded 🙄

There is no right or wrong decisions. 
One only has to bear the consequences that one makes  Big Grin

This is a game of badminton, not your life and mine  Big Grin

Malaysian very angry that we stole their Penang star ⭐