OPEN LETTER TO THE UNVACCINATED

It is entirely reasonable and legitimate to say ‘no’ to insufficiently tested vaccines for which there is no reliable science. You have a right to assert guardianship of your body and to refuse medical treatments if you see fit. You are right to say ‘no’ to a violation of your dignity, your integrity and your bodily autonomy. It is your body, and you have the right to choose. You are right to fight for your children against their mass vaccination in school.

You are right to question whether free and informed consent is at all possible under present circumstances. Long-term effects are unknown. Transgenerational effects are unknown. Vaccine-induced deregulation of natural immunity is unknown. Potential harm is unknown as the adverse  event reporting is delayed, incomplete and inconsistent between jurisdictions.

You are being targeted by mainstream media, government social engineering campaigns, unjust rules and policies, collaborating employers, and the social-media mob. You are being told that you are now  the problem and that the world cannot get back to normal unless you get vaccinated. You are being viciously scapegoated by propaganda and pressured by others around you. Remember; there is nothing wrong with  you.

More at https://tinyurl.com/789etyvh
[+] 2 users Like pinkypanther's post

(11-08-2021, 04:10 PM)pinkypanther Wrote:  It is entirely reasonable and legitimate to say ‘no’ to insufficiently tested vaccines for which there is no reliable science. You have a right to assert guardianship of your body and to refuse medical treatments if you see fit. You are right to say ‘no’ to a violation of your dignity, your integrity and your bodily autonomy. It is your body, and you have the right to choose. You are right to fight for your children against their mass vaccination in school.

You are right to question whether free and informed consent is at all possible under present circumstances. Long-term effects are unknown. Transgenerational effects are unknown. Vaccine-induced deregulation of natural immunity is unknown. Potential harm is unknown as the adverse  event reporting is delayed, incomplete and inconsistent between jurisdictions.

You are being targeted by mainstream media, government social engineering campaigns, unjust rules and policies, collaborating employers, and the social-media mob. You are being told that you are now  the problem and that the world cannot get back to normal unless you get vaccinated. You are being viciously scapegoated by propaganda and pressured by others around you. Remember; there is nothing wrong with  you.

More at https://tinyurl.com/789etyvh

You either conform or get ostracised.  For us oldies not so bad. But for the children, they got long runways, sad. This is the kind of world we live in....

Actually in April 2021, I already predicted this will happen in the old Sgtalk.

Wherever you go, no matter what the weather, always bring your own sunshine Big Grin
[+] 1 user Likes p1acebo's post

(11-08-2021, 05:14 PM)p1acebo Wrote:  Actually in April 2021, I already predicted this will happen in the old Sgtalk.

Thought u are pro papayas ? So you know they all the while liddat? Thinking

(11-08-2021, 05:18 PM)Ernesto Wrote:  Thought u are pro papayas ? So you know they all the while liddat? Thinking

It is not just papayas, gahmens all over the world will be like that soon.  Ang mohs will resist but in the east, all toe the line.

(11-08-2021, 05:24 PM)RichDad Wrote:  It is not just papayas, gahmens all over the world will be like that soon.  Ang mohs will resist but in the east, all toe the line.

Primarily I am more concerned first my homeland then the world.
If I cant keep my household inorder , its useless to talk abt others.
We cant lose our basic moral of humanity to satisfy others greed and unrighteous practice to destroy our future. 
Even if I die one day early , I am at peace with God.
[+] 1 user Likes Ernesto's post

(11-08-2021, 05:29 PM)Ernesto Wrote:  Primarily I am more concerned first my homeland then the world.
If I cant keep my household inorder , its useless to talk abt others.
We cant lose our basic moral of humanity to satisfy others greed and unrighteous practice to destroy our future. 
Even if I die one day early , I am at peace with God.

To you, vacc is destroy our future

To them and others, no vacc is destroy our future

Only time will tell....

Getting hammered

[Image: NewSlightDotterel-max-1mb.gif]

(11-08-2021, 05:32 PM)RichDad Wrote:  To you, vacc is destroy our future

To them and others, no vacc is destroy our future

Only time will tell....

I dun look at the vaccine issue. Its the conspiracy of world leaders oppressing the ppl to be vaccinated.Its abt moral values of humanity. We seriously dunno what is hidden but if it is mandatory and they will bearing some responsibility, then at least they are not debtor to its ppl.
[+] 1 user Likes Ernesto's post

Whatever has happened to democrazy  Rolleyes

There is no right or wrong decisions. 
One only has to bear the consequences that one makes  Big Grin

(11-08-2021, 05:18 PM)Ernesto Wrote:  Thought u are pro papayas ? So you know they all the while liddat? Thinking

I am pro meow meow Laughing Laughing Laughing

Wherever you go, no matter what the weather, always bring your own sunshine Big Grin
[+] 1 user Likes p1acebo's post