S'pore : Famous actor becomes victim of hit & run

https://www.straitstimes.com/life/entert...n-accident

Famous?

(14-08-2021, 07:44 AM)puntfast2 Wrote:  Famous?

Famous for being unknown

(14-08-2021, 07:44 AM)puntfast2 Wrote:  Famous?

I think TS mean to say he is now famous after his hit and run...before that nobody knows him.

So he need to thank the person who hit and run him.....

I, being poor, have only my dreams; I have spread my dreams under your feet; Tread softly because you tread on my dreams.

Once your are in mediacorpse you are famous actors even if you just played a 5 seconds part in a supporting role........... Rolleyes

Thinking is difficult, that's why most people judge
                    Carl Jung

He is totally not famous, but his parents are Xiang Yun and Edmund Chen Big Grin

Wherever you go, no matter what the weather, always bring your own sunshine Big Grin
[+] 1 user Likes p1acebo's post

Finding self ads to promote self imaging ?

he ask friend to hit and run his car?

What rubbish is this?
[+] 1 user Likes Alice Alicia's post

(14-08-2021, 08:47 AM)p1acebo Wrote:  He is totally not famous, but his parents are Xiang Yun and Edmund Chen Big Grin

Oh,.... so it is famous parents lah.

Think I saw him with his parents at Kallang Mcdonald's donkey years ago. He was a little kid running around. His parents were friendly and smiling at everyone.

Also saw Xuan yifeng with her little princess sitting opposite me in kallang Mcd on another occasion. 

These artistes seem to hang out there and Thomson Plaza last time.

(14-08-2021, 10:51 AM)RichDad Wrote:  Oh,.... so it is famous parents lah.

Think I saw him with his parents at Kallang Mcdonald's donkey years ago. He was a little kid running around. His parents were friendly and smiling at everyone.

Also saw Xuan yifeng with her little princess sitting opposite me in kallang Mcd on another occasion. 

These artistes seem to hang out there and Thomson Plaza last time.

Later want to go gai gai @ Yaohan Thomson? Laughing

Wherever you go, no matter what the weather, always bring your own sunshine Big Grin

(14-08-2021, 01:37 PM)p1acebo Wrote:  Later want to go gai gai @ Yaohan Thomson? Laughing

Code word

Smile

I don't think he has the look that will get him famous.

Who this Chen Yixi? Never hear before one

KTV妹妹说,香港人无义,台湾人无情,新加坂人无智 Big Grin

famous? listen to nicholas tze

"Referring to Hong Kong, he added: "After nine months of training, we feel that someone is ready to make money. And that is the problem."

"We see trainees and singers from overseas who are able to sing so well, dance so well, fight so well. This is because they are not hoping to make money in the short term," he said.

"They have invested so much time to train and so they can now emerge like soldiers, one by one, and go to war in show business."

https://www.straitstimes.com/life/entert...-including
[+] 1 user Likes menghuii's post

(14-08-2021, 08:47 AM)p1acebo Wrote:  He is totally not famous, but his parents are Xiang Yun and Edmund Chen Big Grin

So he is riding on the tailcoats of his parents..

(14-08-2021, 09:16 PM)debono Wrote:  So he is riding on the tailcoats of his parents..

Yes indeed, he is trying to break into the entertainment scene with the help of his parents Big Grin

(14-08-2021, 07:37 PM)menghuii Wrote:  famous? listen to nicholas tze

"Referring to Hong Kong, he added: "After nine months of training, we feel that someone is ready to make money. And that is the problem."

"We see trainees and singers from overseas who are able to sing so well, dance so well, fight so well. This is because they are not hoping to make money in the short term," he said.

"They have invested so much time to train and so they can now emerge like soldiers, one by one, and go to war in show business."

https://www.straitstimes.com/life/entert...-including
Is this the guy whose ex wife show her meow meow to the whole world? Big Grin

(14-08-2021, 01:47 PM)Niubee Wrote:  Code word

Laughing

(15-08-2021, 06:36 AM)p1acebo Wrote:  Is this the guy whose ex wife show her meow meow to the whole world? Big Grin

Was it smelly?

(15-08-2021, 07:38 AM)toothpick Wrote:  Was it smelly?

Sniff Sniff Laughing  Laughing  Laughing 

Smelly I not sure, but it sure was hairy!