S'pore allows self-service buffets from April 30, 2022

https://www.facebook.com/592308557475467...269745747/

[+] 2 users Like Hfourhappy's post

Rising cost.
Retrenchment.
Suppressed salary.
Will give it a miss till in a later date...

as mention " some " Singaporeans I don't know , funny yet ?

Claim this expensive that expensive , hawker foods price increase etc YET rush to eat Buffet , price increase never mention? lol

(02-05-2022, 11:28 AM)[[ForeverAlone]] Wrote:  as mention " some " Singaporeans I don't know , funny yet ?

Claim this expensive that expensive , hawker foods price increase etc YET rush to eat Buffet , price increase never mention? lol

Yes true...maybe what we see , this group of people chiong for buffet is another group , different from those groups go hawker?

(02-05-2022, 11:32 AM)Hfourhappy Wrote:  Yes true...maybe what we see , this group of people chiong for buffet is another group , different from those groups go hawker?

two types, One group is always go eat buffet one , like per week DIE DIE come weekend have to go for one.
Or even during weekdays after work with colleagues go.

Another group is like Only go once per month or two weeks once like that.
[+] 1 user Likes [[ForeverAlone]]'s post

(02-05-2022, 11:25 AM)Hfourhappy Wrote:  https://www.facebook.com/592308557475467...269745747/

How much must each person pay leh?

(02-05-2022, 11:34 AM)[[ForeverAlone]] Wrote:  two types, One group is always go eat buffet one , like per week DIE DIE come weekend have to go for one.
Or even during weekdays after work with colleagues go.

Another group is like Only go once per month or two weeks once like that.

It has been more than few years i never been to buffet .
But, also, i dont eat much nowadays, so going buffet for me is a waste of money (anyhow, i also dont have much spare money to indulge in expensive buffet).
I try not to overeat and maintain my weight.

(02-05-2022, 11:37 AM)cheekopekman Wrote:  How much must each person pay leh?

I dont really like buffet.
Only go overeseas holiday, breakfast buffet in the hotel, yes i like it...hahahah

[+] 1 user Likes Hfourhappy's post

(02-05-2022, 11:38 AM)Hfourhappy Wrote:  It has been more than few years i never been to buffet .
But, also, i dont eat much nowadays, so going buffet for me is a waste of money (anyhow, i also dont have much spare money to indulge in expensive buffet).
I try not to overeat and maintain my weight.

lol here local ones open buffet I think they scare of PRC,
Indeed PRC dam big eater come buffet they can wipe out all the prawns.

(02-05-2022, 11:39 AM)[[ForeverAlone]] Wrote:  lol here local ones open buffet I think they scare of PRC, 
Indeed PRC dam big eater come buffet they can wipe out all the prawns.

Hahaha....if i see those prc eats, i dont need to eat, see already, make me full.

A firm NO to buffet for me , unless it's  an invitation from others. 
Highly unhealthy kind of meal.
[+] 1 user Likes hansamu's post

So far I've not gone for any buffet style of gathering. But I've had 2 group of 8 people for lunch gatherings at restaurants.
[Image: BOCW9907.jpg]

tomorrow will be a better day
[+] 2 users Like surfer's post

Is buffet really that cheap?

[+] 1 user Likes Hfourhappy's post

A good sign for everyone to enjoy Raya also..

Funny thing is i read that people kpkb about hawker food price.
But buffet, everybody queue up....???

(02-05-2022, 11:28 AM)[[ForeverAlone]] Wrote:  as mention " some " Singaporeans I don't know , funny yet ?

Because PAP built hawker center for the poor people

so it must be CHEAP!

if price increase so much

PAP better create a replacement

Why do we need 5 Mayors and 80 PAP Ministers? 

(02-05-2022, 11:38 AM)Hfourhappy Wrote:  I dont really like buffet.
Only go overeseas holiday, breakfast buffet in the hotel, yes i like it...hahahah

Last time I used to go to Suntec City for buffet leh! Pay a fee at the counter than eat whatever you like lor!
[+] 1 user Likes cheekopekman's post

Old already.
Scare over eat .
Digestion poor.
So, prefer alarcat than buffet.

(03-05-2022, 01:07 PM)Hfourhappy Wrote:  Old already.
Scare over eat .
Digestion poor.
So, prefer alarcat than buffet.

True ,order less and eat what suits you best.

(03-05-2022, 08:43 AM)Hfourhappy Wrote:  Is buffet really that cheap?

Not unless the quality of food is of very good and you have a bottomless pit for your stomach. Big Grin

tomorrow will be a better day
[+] 1 user Likes surfer's post

(03-05-2022, 08:43 AM)Hfourhappy Wrote:  Is buffet really that cheap?

You can everything you want as much as you like lah! 100 different types of food just for 1 price only mah!

(03-05-2022, 02:19 PM)surfer Wrote:  Not unless the quality of food is of very good and you have a bottomless pit for your stomach. Big Grin

You must skip 2 meals for 1 meal lah!

(03-05-2022, 12:17 PM)Ola Wrote:  Because PAP built hawker center for the poor people

so it must be CHEAP!

if price increase so much

PAP better create a replacement

isn't so , now Hawker foods is reaching a level like for average income holder above eating there.

poor people, lucky ones got free foods from those charity send twice per day

unlucky poor people just scrap , Cai peng maybe just One dish , with curry sauce or two dish that all.

(03-05-2022, 03:49 PM)cheekopekman Wrote:  You must skip 2 meals for 1 meal lah!
Better fast one day before than go eat buffet. Can go many rounds..... Big Grin

Thinking is difficult, that's why most people judge
                    Carl Jung
[+] 1 user Likes Huliwang's post

Hope Sgbuffett can give us a treat  Big Grin

There is no right or wrong decisions. 
One only has to bear the consequences that one makes  Big Grin

(03-05-2022, 03:53 PM)Galilo_l Wrote:  Hope Sgbuffett can give us a treat  Big Grin

Sgbuffett will treat u to iFast and sembmarine. Rotfl
[+] 1 user Likes winbig's post

(03-05-2022, 03:52 PM)Huliwang Wrote:  Better fast one day before than go eat buffet. Can go many rounds..... Big Grin

Don't pile up your plate with food like a mountain lah! Eat a bit of everything lah! 1st you must walk around to see what they have then start from the beginning to the end lah!

(03-05-2022, 03:55 PM)cheekopekman Wrote:  Don't pile up your plate with food like a mountain lah! Eat a bit of everything lah! 1st you must walk around to see what they have then start from the beginning to the end lah!
Seems like you are an expert on eating buffet..... Big Grin

Carl Jung
[+] 1 user Likes Huliwang's post

(03-05-2022, 04:01 PM)Huliwang Wrote:  Seems like you are an expert on eating buffet..... Big Grin

Those were the days lah now cannot liao lah!

(03-05-2022, 04:02 PM)cheekopekman Wrote:  Those were the days lah now cannot liao lah!

Laughing

Carl Jung