S'pore is employing more foreigners — mostly work permit holders

🔨 S'pore is employing more foreigners — mostly work permit holders in construction sector — as borders reopen.

➡️ https://bit.ly/3MFaIrl

Follow us on @mothershipsg for the latest updates.

They learn bad culture from PAP

Just get father, mother, sister . . to open up new Companies

Like MOM has 8 Sister- Agencies

Then can hire more FWs, lor.

Why do we need 5 Mayors and 80 PAP Ministers? 
[+] 2 users Like Ola's post

told you liao. the so call GDP can easily manipulate by importing new foreigner. no value no culture, still ask we all to give birth. and then no job provided, need not have enough, work till old old , cannot retired, you ask me why they still in the office, who are the real pay master. sg is not a home , just a company or inc.

(30-04-2022, 05:22 PM)jus4lucky Wrote:  told you liao. the so call GDP can easily manipulate by importing new foreigner. no value no culture, still ask we all to give birth. and then no job provided, need not have enough, work till old old , cannot retired, you ask me why they still in the office, who are the real pay master. sg is not a home , just a company or inc.

To PAP, begging FTs to come and giving them Blue Collar jobs

is throwing their face to be trampled 

I guess with more citizen children 

who can fill up the Top 30 Unwanted professions

gives PAP good excuse to hire FTs as PMEs

Why do we need 5 Mayors and 80 PAP Ministers? 
[+] 1 user Likes Ola's post

Does the Work Pass for all foreigners require all of them to be vaccinated with booster to come here to work?

after work permit up, get younger staff and unpack the older one. sg will forever green. no need to worry for them. gov also have less headache. got market stay, no get lost. young one please