S'pore man : Your public transport fare us heavily subsidised ....

LTA xollects 2B fro. fares and pays out 5B in operating costs ...resulting in a deficit of 3B. If not subsidised, each of us will have to pay 2.5x the fares we pay today.

https://www.tiktok.com/@kinliantan750/vi...6070010119

I, being poor, have only my dreams; I have spread my dreams under your feet; Tread softly because you tread on my dreams.

IN ACOUNTING WISE
 MISMANAGEMENT INCOMPETEN BOARD N MANAGEMENT OVERPAID THEMSELVES ARE MAIN REASONS WHY COMAPNIES BELLY UP 
THEY ARE IN MONOPLOY HOW CAN BE IN DECICIT ?

ONLY IDIOTS WILL BELIEVE

i do not know whether u guys remembered> 25 yrs ago  there was an pap mp of jurong or boon lay ward who was cdg ceo was paid $1 million
finally he resigned not becos of no increment

as ngiam or phillip yeo said u dont need one with aeronautical science to run a taxi company drawing 1miilion a yr

(07-12-2023, 07:46 PM)talky Wrote:  i do not know whether u guys remembered> 25 yrs ago  there was an pap mp of jurong or boon lay ward who was cdg ceo was paid $1 million
finally he resigned not becos of no increment

as ngiam or phillip yeo said u dont need one with aeronautical science to run a taxi company drawing 1miilion a yr

sorry it was professor tommy who said u dont need  someone w a rocket science qualification to run a taxi company