Govt is hinting water price will increase soon.

Grace Fu recently said water pricing must also take ecnomic consideration for substainbility blar blar... now PUB said underground water collection treatment project construction cost of treating and supplying water in Singapore has increase substantially.

Food increase. 
Transport increase
Postage stamp increase
Gst increase

Water soon.  What's next?  Electricity?

(23-09-2023, 08:00 AM)Sline Wrote:  Grace Fu recently said water pricing must also take ecnomic consideration for substainbility blar blar... now reported underground water collection treatment project construction cost increase exponentially.

Food increase. 
Transport increase
Postage stamp increase
Gst increase

Will they charge you for the air you breathe? Thinking

tomorrow will be a better day

Next election lose more seats?

(23-09-2023, 08:00 AM)Sline Wrote:  Grace Fu recently said water pricing must also take ecnomic consideration for substainbility blar blar... now PUB said underground water collection treatment project construction cost of treating and supplying water in Singapore has increase substantially.

Food increase. 
Transport increase
Postage stamp increase
Gst increase

Her ministry is actually a redundant ministry.

No wonder everything also increased

Laughing
[+] 1 user Likes Gstalk's post

They will slowly slowly releasing news; days by days ...... to justify the impending increase to psychological & mentally prepare all. Then they will make the announcement of the increase when timing is right .
[+] 1 user Likes Sline's post

Vote them out.
[+] 1 user Likes Alice Alicia's post

I have Zero expectation on this government.

I am just a tiny plankton in the ocean.
[+] 1 user Likes Rainforest's post

(23-09-2023, 08:00 AM)Sline Wrote:  Grace Fu recently said water pricing must also take ecnomic consideration for substainbility blar blar... now PUB said underground water collection treatment project construction cost of treating and supplying water in Singapore has increase substantially.

Food increase. 
Transport increase
Postage stamp increase
Gst increase

70% support ownself f ark ownself.

(23-09-2023, 09:08 AM)winbig Wrote:  Next election lose more seats?

Unlikely...in fact may win more.

Strong and powerful with more than 85% support...bedrock firm ...so just go ahead to up prices lah...no fear .

(23-09-2023, 12:01 PM)hansamu Wrote:  Unlikely...in fact may win more.

Strong and powerful with more than 85% support...bedrock firm ...so just go ahead to up prices lah...no fear .

Where does the 85% support come  from?

(23-09-2023, 12:45 PM)winbig Wrote:  Where does the 85% support come  from?

70 % + 15% (NKS)= 85%

tested increased 30% went through no much complaint fr business circle n sillyporeans

NOW THIS TIME IS NOT 30%COULD BE 50% TO 80%

(23-09-2023, 01:16 PM)hansamu Wrote:  70 % + 15% (NKS)= 85%

NKS not counted bah.....

(23-09-2023, 09:49 AM)forum456 Wrote:  70% support ownself f ark ownself.

Agreed. 70% have themselves to blame.

1. I have served the nation in a combat unit for 2.5 + 10 years. I had fulfilled my duty as a citizen, but has the country do it's part for me?
2. I don't know where the threat of CCP is, but I know the threat of CECA is already at my doorsteps
3. I had been called a CCP, JHK, Pinoy, but they never called me a CECA..

already has Water Tax , on top your usage

go check your bill

and yes they " seem going to increase the price "

yesterday news , the new water new plant , that Ang mo claim , due to inflation, clement , steel , cost , manpower cost etc is expensive building it the cost has increase.

So obviously indirect Govt going to increase the water price....

I can bitch and whine because I voted for "pretty girl"
Those voted for Thumbi …. better shut up

KTV妹妹说,香港人无义,台湾人无情,新加坂人无智 Big Grin

Food increase. 
Transport increase
Postage stamp increase
Gst increase

There...u see.  Increase 18% already.

vote wisely. vote them out since they do a lousy job. keep increasing this and that. keep importing people here to squeezed us dry .

Announced liao!

They have to do it soon or else will affect their GE results Big Grin

Wherever you go, no matter what the weather, always bring your own sunshine Big Grin

(27-09-2023, 07:06 PM)p1acebo Wrote:  They have to do it soon or else will affect their GE results Big Grin

Then faster announce Iswaran case? Why digging so long? V complicated huh?

(27-09-2023, 07:34 PM)Sline Wrote:  Then faster announce Iswaran case? Why digging so long? V complicated huh?

Tiagong CPIB already informed sometime back.  Dunno what’s the hold up.

Wherever you go, no matter what the weather, always bring your own sunshine Big Grin

Food increase. 
Transport increase
Postage stamp increase
Gst increase

U see ... i say already. Water up.  Today Electricity also up.

"For households, between Oct 1 and Dec 31, the electricity tariff will increase from 27.74 cents per kWh in the current quarter to 28.7 cents per kWh, excluding GST."

Next will be what to increase?  Guess.....