S'pore teen asks High Court to block adoptive father, who killed

S'pore teen asks High Court to block adoptive father, who killed his mother, from inheritance : r/singapore

https://www.reddit.com/r/singapore/comme..._adoptive/

https://www.straitstimes.com/singapore/c...as-a-demon

I, being poor, have only my dreams; I have spread my dreams under your feet; Tread softly because you tread on my dreams.

Case is mitigated by man suffering schizophrenia.

He is the legal husband of woman so rightfully inherit her wealth.

I, being poor, have only my dreams; I have spread my dreams under your feet; Tread softly because you tread on my dreams.
[+] 1 user Likes sgbuffett's post

One is Chinese 

One is Ozzie 

One is stepson 

One killed the other and the poor doggie 

One is pardon due to mental illness 

One who is pardon, sane enough to claim inheritance

One works in a polyclinic and seen lots of examples to follow 

One who is killed will leave nothing for her offspring, after being murdered by the one who stands to gain

Doggie is the innocent one who knew everything but was silenced and cannot be interviewed
[+] 1 user Likes Odessy's post

(02-07-2022, 07:45 AM)Odessy Wrote:  One is Chinese 

One is Ozzie 

One is stepson 

One killed the other and the poor doggie 

One is pardon due to mental illness 

One who is pardon, sane enough to claim inheritance

One works in a polyclinic and seen lots of examples to follow 

One who is killed will leave nothing for her offspring, after being murdered by the one who stands to gain

Doggie is the innocent one who knew everything but was silenced and cannot be interviewed

Angry Angry Confused Angry crying
[+] 1 user Likes Bigiron's post

It's a mad mad sad sad world we are living in.

(02-07-2022, 09:19 AM)Migrant Wrote:  It's a mad mad sad sad world we are living in.

Due to stress mental illness is a growing problem.

My view is also young people playing to many hours of video games in their formative years undermine mental development and mental health.

For example I notice in children that I teach tuition their attention span is very short and they are unable to focus.

(02-07-2022, 09:26 AM)sgbuffett Wrote:  Due to stress mental illness is a growing problem.

My view is also young people playing to many hours of video games in their formative years undermine mental development and mental health.

For example I notice in children that I teach tuition their attention span is very short and they are unable to focus.

good kids don play computer games offen. LHY didnt even wanted to have tv at home.