Mississippi man who planned to rape a 10-month-old baby boy to celebrate

Mississippi man who planned to rape a 10-month-old baby boy to celebrate his 49th birthday is arrested after messaging undercover FBI agent images of infant clothes and an elephant rattle

Read: https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article...hannel=rss&ns_campaign=1490&ito=1490

Subscribe: @DailyMaiI

(13-12-2023, 01:53 PM)Bigiron Wrote:  Mississippi man who planned to rape a 10-month-old baby boy to celebrate his 49th birthday is arrested after messaging undercover FBI agent images of infant clothes and an elephant rattle

Another in-bred Hill Billy from Mississippi. May he rot in prison.
[+] 1 user Likes EvertonDiehard's post

(13-12-2023, 02:14 PM)EvertonDiehard Wrote:  Another in-bred Hill Billy from Mississippi. May he rot in prison.

Wow! May he rot in prison! That coming from a Christian and an Educated Gentleman.
KKKNCCB!

Why never say anything about Oyk who fuuck his mother and granddaughter? KNNBCCB!

Thinking Oyk:Tempt peepur at their Archilles Point: GREED
[+] 1 user Likes starbugstk's post

Sick mofo.. They should castrate him!

Beware of imposter and trolls!

(13-12-2023, 05:36 PM)starbugstk Wrote:  Wow!  May he rot in prison!  That coming from a Christian and an Educated Gentleman.
KKKNCCB! Why never say anything about Oyk who fuuck his mother and granddaughter?  KNNBCCB!

This Hill Billy will be safer in solitary confinement in prison than getting shot by fathers with baby boys outside. OYK has given me no reason to dislike him. You have given me more than 100 reasons to dislike you, but I choose to forgive you since you don't know that what you are saying/cursing is offensive. In fact, you should sign up for Skills Future courses on good manners. It may help you find gainful employment.

Worse than perverted lao gay who's fortunately only interested in blanga