S'porean detained for 7 days in Johor as passports had no record of them entering M's

https://mothership.sg/2022/05/singaporea...z1VS8s7CnY
[+] 1 user Likes CHAOS's post

Why pinky never make noise?

Why Ah Shame never scream and shout?

All act like rats and hide under the carpet?

8Umbrella Umbrella
[+] 2 users Like klat's post

Same old problem ....passport not stamped
The other ruse is you give them 5 passport come back 4.

I, being poor, have only my dreams; I have spread my dreams under your feet; Tread softly because you tread on my dreams.
[+] 1 user Likes sgbuffett's post

(28-05-2022, 11:55 PM)CHAOS Wrote:  https://mothership.sg/2022/05/singaporea...z1VS8s7CnY

Don't go JB or KL lah!

They are biting the hands that feed them. Ungrateful.

Before: At your service; After: Serves you right!

Kopi money add susu

Wherever you go, no matter what the weather, always bring your own sunshine Big Grin

I think they refuse to give Kopi Money thus they go law by law lor..

(29-05-2022, 07:20 AM): Wrote:  Kopi money add susu

Kopi money no enough. Must have rich Asian money lifestyle. Laughing

tomorrow will be a better day

(29-05-2022, 06:27 AM)Fit Wrote:  They are biting the hands that feed them. Ungrateful.

Had always been like that, just that Singaporeans never learn.

Why they still go JB after so many warnings by me that those abangs there are hungry after such long lock down? This is what they get for not taking heed of good advise. Kpkb for fuxks..... Rolleyes

Thinking is difficult, that's why most people judge
                    Carl Jung
[+] 1 user Likes Huliwang's post

(29-05-2022, 07:22 AM)Sharexchange Wrote:  I think they refuse to give Kopi Money thus they go law by law lor..

They must have acted hao lian, dowan pay kopi lui and arrogant to the ah bangs Laughing

Wherever you go, no matter what the weather, always bring your own sunshine Big Grin

Who told you never check the passport for stamp before leaving the custom?

“Be who you are and say what you feel, because those who mind don't matter and those who matter don't mind"

So far 2 times never chop the passport. Once, a long time ago, I walk and don't how come end up in Malaysia. Second, they let me go because I'm in a group while I am the driver. Told the officer, and he says my one doesn't need to stamp. End up on return, either pay secretly or go into the room. I went into the room and put 2 thumbprints on the machine.

Always make sure they stamp your passport before leaving.
Bef they even tore pages of your passport

No weapons that forms against me shall prosper
No tongue that rises against me I shall condemn 
☝️

What if they use disappearing ink to stamp after 6 hours disappear like those ink use in performing Magic
[+] 1 user Likes Sharexchange's post