Dont laugh! Israel’s Netanyahu in Talks to Meet Xi in China, Report Says

https://www.bloomberg.com/news/articles/...#xj4y7vzkg

“Be who you are and say what you feel, because those who mind don't matter and those who matter don't mind"

Finally, peace between Palestine and Israel is coming…

“Be who you are and say what you feel, because those who mind don't matter and those who matter don't mind"

(28-06-2023, 05:54 PM)RiseofAsia Wrote:  Finally, peace between Palestine and Israel is coming…

Peace only come when Israel return the lands to Palestinian and formally recognize them as an independent country allowing them to have their own army,navy,airforce,police etc. I doubt Israel so agree becuz if I am Israeli I also won't allow to such extent for obvious reasons.

(28-06-2023, 05:58 PM)sgh Wrote:  Peace only come when Israel return the lands to Palestinian and formally recognize them as an independent country allowing them to have their own army,navy,airforce,police etc. I doubt Israel so agree becuz if I am Israeli I also won't allow to such extent for obvious reasons.

Yes. Israel needs to return the lands. It doesn’t belong to them. This will be the condition for peace talk , Base on 1967 agreement. Israel has no choice, Israel has lost her daddy support.

[Image: IMG-8464.jpg]

How cum so many ppl want to meet xjp? Xi is like cai sheng ye?

(28-06-2023, 06:13 PM)WhatDoYouThink! Wrote:  How cum so many ppl want to meet xjp? Xi is like cai sheng ye?
He is the most powerful leader in the world